Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. (554 Views)

Soul Lifting Hymns / What Soul Age Are You? / The Journey Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Well, just as the topic says or ask...
Mine used to be Great are You Lord by Sinach.
(Tho am still in love with the song)

But lately it for me it is "You are Great" by Steve Crown, I can replay this song all day non-stop.

Share yours...
Re: What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ephesians 5 vs 19 - speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. hymns and sacred songs of solos and songs of psalms are the only recommended song for the christian. Any other worldly or secular gospel you sing like those that include bandsets, etc. will not glorify God but rather glorify the devil
Re: What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Ephesians 5 vs 19 - speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord. hymns and sacred songs of solos and songs of psalms are the only recommended song for the christian. Any other worldly or secular gospel you sing like those that include bandsets, etc. will not glorify God but rather glorify the devil

Ok...

Next person plz.
Re: What Soul-lifting/inspirational Music Will U Listen To All Day Or Recommend. by Ijehk7(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
let me ask, wat type? Dancable or jst cool ones? Cos i gat plenty?

(1) (Reply)

The Matrix: Earth And Hell Interwoven Together / What Does The Bible Mean That We Are Not To Judge Others? / What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.