Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,561 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife (558 Views)

Where Are The Dead Before Rapture? / Rccg Sunday School Manual(23/07/2017) Rapture: Purpose And Qualification / If Rapture Took Place On A Sunday:70% Left Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife by Daniel058(m): 2:56pm On Nov 28, 2015
OK.. I asked myself but can't have the answer, so I want to learn from you Christian brothers/SISTERS who believe in rapture and are rapture ready..

What if the Rapture occurred while you are having good time with your wife?? Are you all still going to make it to heaven??
Re: What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife by winner01(m): 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Since when did sex with your wife become a sin.

2 Likes

Re: What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife by whitecloth: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
winner01:
Since when did sex with your wife become a sin.
Thanks soo much for your answer, but some things about NL is that many of this questions are just meant to cause uproar or make fun of Christianity/rapture.
Back to the question, if the husband and wife are rapture ready: born again and waiting for the return of Christ in Spirit and in the truth, having sex will not hinder them from getting raptured.
Re: What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife by Daniel058(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
whitecloth:

Thanks soo much for your answer, but some things about NL is that many of this questions are just meant to cause uproar or make fun of Christianity/rapture.
Back to the question, if the husband and wife are rapture ready: born again and waiting for the return of Christ in Spirit and in the truth, having sex will not hinder them from getting raptured.
you answered my question.. Thanks
Re: What If Rapture Occurr While Making Love With Your Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2015
Daniel058:
OK.. I asked myself but can't have the answer, so I want to learn from you Christian brothers/SISTERS who believe in rapture and are rapture ready..

What if the Rapture occurred while you are having good time with your wife?? Are you all still going to make it to heaven??

Making love to your wife is not a sin bro.
Hebrews 13:4

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God Is Goood! Couples Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 8 Yrs Of Marriage. / I Was An Occultist, An Ex-buccaneer – Apostle Chris Michael / In The Presence Of My Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.