Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) (16485 Views)

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Father And Son Rock Same Outfit (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Jedeye2(m): 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by eitsei(m): 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
I don't think so

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol grin grin grin grin cry cry

the end is near..

stupid boys.

2 Likes

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by RobinHez(m): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
lol!
#endtimetins
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmm

Bad boys. For their mind them don pose.
Mtchewwwwww

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by johnydon22(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
It's their mother for crying out loud, they suckled and fondled those breasts for months sometimes years.

It's y'alls perverted minds you should blame. . .
angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Creepy!!
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by blazetitov: 2:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is not funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by SAMBARRY: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:
It's their mother for crying out loud, they suckled and fondled those breasts for months sometimes years.

angry
why don't you allow your adolescent daughters touch ya something and say it's out of your semen they came from. What is bad is bad. Which kain nonsense be that one

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why don't you allow your adolescent daughters touch ya something and say it's out of your semen they came from. What is bad is bad. Which kain nonsense be that one

This is totally opposite from what he meant though but this is indeed odd.

Since na oyibo do am, what can I say?

Op, mention me when you have a picture of Africans doing this
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:

angry

Do you still suckle and handle your mom's boobs?

7 Likes

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Mmmmmm..nice mammary glands.

There can't be anything wrong with this since it's white people that did it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by SAMBARRY: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

This is totally opposite from what he meant though but this is indeed odd.

Since na oyibo do am, what can I say?

Op, mention me when you have a picture of Africans doing this
I taya for we nigerians.anytime oyinbo do something it is always good. Them kiss dog it is good. Them marry their grandma mate e good. Now this ones dey touch their mama brez you say nothing bad.if na naija pikin do am. Them for Don curse the pikin taya
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I taya for we nigerians.anytime oyinbo do something it is always good. Them kiss dog it is good. Them marry their grandma mate e good. Now this ones dey touch their mama brez you say nothing bad.if na naija pikin do am. Them for Don curse the pikin taya

You misunderstand me. I meant that since it's oyibo, it's not surprising. They capable of very weird things.

What still beats my imagination is that despite the fact that we claim to be "holier" and with "better morals" their country is still better developed than ours
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

You misunderstand me. I meant that since it's oyibo, it's not surprising. They capable of very weird things.

What still beats my imagination is that despite the fact that we claim to be "holier" and with "better morals" their country is still better developed than ours

Simply shows that "morality" and "development" don't always go together.
And besides they only lost their morality very recently. Following the sexual revolution as a matter of fact. They are living on past glory.
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

And besides they only lost their morality very recently. Following the sexual revolution as a matter of fact. They are living on past glory.

Lol @ living on past glory. Their "past glory" is going to take us more than a century to catch up with. We can't even provide ourselves with 24 hours electric power supply.

By claiming we are moral do you mean by being a country that can only produce corrupt leaders, or a country that sees nothing wrong with lynching "suspects" without a fair trial because we lack faith in our judicial system or a country where the youths are busy stealing IMEI just to browse for free?

Developed countries are by no means less moral than us, they only give everyone the right to live as they choose without fear of discrimination meanwhile Yorubas, Ibos and Hausas can barely live together.

Can you honestly point to one "moral" trait of an average Nigerian? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by johnydon22(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

Do you still suckle and handle your mom's boobs?
I did for the first 2 and 1/2 years of my life after that my dad took over again grin grin grin
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

Lol @ living on past glory. Their "past glory" is going to take us more than a century to catch up with. We can't even provide ourselves with 24 hours electric power supply.

By claiming we are moral do you mean by being a country that can only produce corrupt leaders, or a country that sees nothing wrong with lynching "suspects" without a fair trial because we lack faith in our judicial system or a country where the youths are busy stealing IMEI just to browse for free?

Developed countries are by no means less moral than us, they only give everyone the right to live as they choose without fear of discrimination meanwhile Yorubas, Ibos and Hausas can barely live together.

Can you honestly point to one "moral" trait of an average Nigerian? undecided
More than a century is right. We are in the stone ages compared with these folks and I doubt we'll ever really catch up!

Of all the ills you mentioned above name one that isn't committed by the white man.

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:
I did for the first [size=18pt]2 and 1/2 years of my life[/size] after that my dad took over again grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:
I did for the first 2 and 1/2 years of my life after that my dad took over again grin grin grin

Your dad is a bad guy grin
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by SAMBARRY: 5:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

of course it will be better than us. You know say na religion we dey use hide our inadequacies and corruption. E.g a governor using public funds to sponsor some people travelling to Mecca while he hasn't paid his staffs and civil servants their salary yet he thinks that is his priority grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

More than a century is right. We are in the stone ages compared with these folks and I doubt we'll ever really catch up!

Of all the ills you mentioned above name one that is committed by the white man.

They have advanced from such practices but there was once a time when they were worse though.
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by johnydon22(m): 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

shocked shocked shocked
Yeah am the last child, so i had to finish every drop of milk na, had to make sure grin grin grin
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by johnydon22(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

Your dad is a bad guy grin
Bad badder baddest!!! grin...

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course it will be better than us. You know say na religion we dey use hide our inadequacies and corruption. E.g a governor using public funds to sponsor some people travelling to Mecca while he hasn't paid his staffs and civil servants their salary yet he thinks that is his priority grin

That's all grin

3 Likes

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by 5minsmadness: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

They have advanced from such practices but there was once a time when they were worse though.
Hmmm not really o.
There was a recent video I watched of a rapist that was lynched, tied to a tree and set on fire. For America o.
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by OgundeleT(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
hahn:

That is just the fact
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by innervoice(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

They haven't lost their morality. It just developed and changed.
And the picture would be considered odd by many white folks as well. My wife was disgusted.
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by menesheh(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
johnydon22:

You are just immoral cool
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Jedeye2(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmm. Is true my brothers/sister what's bad is bad. May be here happen here but u can't see them. I hear dem say birds wey dey fly for up at e leg go still torch san
Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by Haywhymido(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
DDeliverer:
lol grin grin grin grin cry cry

the end is near..

stupid boys.
silly mother nt boys. There is nothing a child wont want to do, it is d parent dat will or won't allow it

1 Like

Re: Can This Happen In Our Country Nigeria Mother And Son (PHOTO) by hahn(m): 9:17pm On Sep 10, 2015
5minsmadness:

Hmmm not really o.
There was a recent video I watched of a rapist that was lynched, tied to a tree and set on fire. For America o.

Wow!

Na them start am sha

Do you have a link to the video?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Find A Way, Not An Excuse! / My Fetish Husband Deceived Me, Married Me With Charm – Wife / 45-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Welcomes Twins After 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.