Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

David De Gea Plan To Win Back Manchester Spot - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David De Gea Plan To Win Back Manchester Spot (429 Views)

David De Gea Becomes The 1st Goalkeeper To Make The Least Saves At The World Cup / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again / David De Gea- It Was Hard Watching Champions League From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David De Gea Plan To Win Back Manchester Spot by jeff500: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2015

De Gea is hoping to win back his place in goal at Manchester after he played his first competitive match this season in Spain's 1-0 Euro 2016 qualifying victory away to Macedonia on Tuesday.
Coach Vicente del Bosque gave De Gea a vote of confidence by selecting him ahead of captain Iker Casillas for the match in Skopje, when Spain's comfortable win thanks to an own goal put the holders two points clear at the top of Group C and close to securing their berth at the finals in France next year.
De Gea's planned move to Real Madrid fell through in farcical fashion last week when the paperwork was delivered too late and United coach Louis van Gaal has not used him this season while the transfer sage dragged on.
"I felt good, I really wanted to play," De Gea, who had little to do during the game, told Spanish television.
"Now I need to keep working and see if I have some good fortune at my club as well," added the 24-year-old former Atletico Madrid keeper.
"My future will be the same as now: remain calm, keep working and improving. In concrete terms, enjoy my football. I am happy."
Spain, who have not conceded a goal in six qualifiers, lead the section on 21 points, two ahead of Slovakia who were held to a 0-0 draw at home on Tuesday by an Ukrainian side further three points behind in third.
READ more http://ogudos..com.ng/2015/09/david-de-gea-plan-to-win-back.html

(1) (Reply)

: Isco Must Score Goals In Order To Bench James Rodriguez - Benitez / Chelsea Vs Arsenal 19 Sep 12:45 / Capello: I Admire Mourinho And Mihajlovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.