Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. (1061 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Jungle Justice For ‘manhood Theft’ Suspect At Abuja / Four Robbery Suspects Subjected To Jungle Justice, Die In Police Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nigeria is a country of jungle justice where petty criminals are being burnt alive but yet our corrupt leaders walk around freely and most people that will get the matches and fuel at the sight of petty thieves are the ones who are quicken to praise the real evil doers.

Attimes I can't imagine what happened to our security personnels. Ain't we suppose to have policemen at every corner of the country.

Anyway, I don't blame the police who are only interested in satisfying their bellies...

Remember the Aluu 4, also another one recently in rivers. And many many more.

LET the police do their work. We need to seriously rethink in this country.

Re: Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. by McCarlito(m): 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
@ OP:
Sharaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!! U must be high on oshogbo weed to say that about Nigeria...
Go to the middle east; that's when u will know the real meaning of jungle justice
Re: Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
McCarlito:
@ OP:
Sharaaaaap!!!!!!!!!!!!! U must be high on oshogbo weed to say that about Nigeria...
Go to the middle east; that's when u will know the real meaning of jungle justice

Ok... but what your definition of jungle justice? just saying...
Re: Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. by McCarlito(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
blac2yte:

Ok... but what your definition of jungle justice? just saying...
U should've defined it before picking Nigeria to pour your frustration on angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria The Country Of Jungle Justice. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
McCarlito:

U should've defined it before picking Nigeria to pour your frustration on angry angry angry

Don't worry... I won't argue with you.
My reason: from your profile pix, I know u r not thinking straight. My Poor minded fellow.

Keep calm... that igbo is not meant for ur dull brain.

(1) (Reply)

A Chelsea Fan Supplying Fuel 4 Bokoharam / Man Caught Raping Teen Inside His SUV In Lekki / Ex-us Naval Officer Escapes Rape Attack In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.