Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) (6250 Views)

I Need Ice Cream Dispenser / Ice Block Making Machine With Two 5KW Compressors (100 BLOCKS, 140K) / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
Let me start by asking, how much will you pay me if I teach you how to produce a quality ice cream that tastes exactly like the popular Fan ice cream?

Someone told me how she has spent fortune just to learn the production of ice cream but ended up being frustrated for not still getting it right. She argued seriously that it wasn't possible to produce ice cream without some kind of machine being used, hmmmm. To cut the story short, I finally proved her wrong.

I believe there are a lot of people here also who might have the interest but couldn't because of the technical know how. If you are one such people here just indicate interest and I will see how I can be of help to you.

Mind you, this isn't going to be free but trust me you won't regret your participation. It's strictly for those who know the worth of the knowledge on the production of ice cream without the use of machine.

2 Likes

Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 1:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
All you'll need for the production are just the raw materials that can be easily bought at the market (where catering materials are sold).

The basic tools you will need are: whisker (or anything you can use to whisk), bowls, spoons and a freezer. The freezer is just to freeze your end product. I'm sure you can always get a place to refrigerate your product at the end of the day even if you don't personally own one.

Feel free to be part of us here to learn some free things here:
www.nairaland.com/1798724/

2 Likes

Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lest I forget, if you are interested simply indicate your interest here or send me a mail to:

Goldzmyne@gmail.com

I would prefer anybody participating to be I registered member of this forum. So that you can express your self here in case of any displeasure.

As usual, this thread will be here and updated time to time to help you keep track of our moves.

Strongbest
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Juliana7: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
My liege, i'm in
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by dapdoman(m): 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
I am interested.. thanks
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by princycess: 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 8:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Alright, all interests noted. Once we are up to 10 we'll move on with the training. Details on the training will be posted later. Just stay tuned.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by ashatoda: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by BigBossMan(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
interested!
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by motemi111(m): 12:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Nicogen4us(f): 5:15am On Sep 11, 2015
Interested. Mail to nicogen4liv@gmail.com
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by koredex4love(m): 5:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Interested...
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 12:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nicogen4us:
Interested. Mail to n.com

Heyllo ma'am, interest noted. Please, kindly modify your post and remove your email address. Thanks.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Heyllo everyone, all interest noted. Please, do not post your email here. This is a public forum and a lot happen here. Just indicate your interest by making a comment.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
So far, we've got 9 interests and just one more to go. I will be back later in the day to post procedures and details of our training. Stay tuned please.

Strongbest
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Oteleye(f): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by frankak: 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
Interested.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nice, I think we are good to go now. Registration of interest ends with the person above me.

We'll move to the next phase of the project that'll help us determine the serious ones. Kindly stay tuned...........
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Criteria For Participation:

1. Functioning email address: any participant must have a functioning email address.

You may also choose to receive your training through BBM. In this case, you must have an active subscription to help us move at the same pace.

2. Must be a registered member of this Forum (Nairaland). This will help us to interact better and to freely express ourselves.

3. Must have paid the stated token (amount) below. As I have said before, this isn't going to be free. 'What is worth doing is worth doing well'. I will give my best not holding back anything but my time and effort must not be in vain. If you don't believe in acquiring knowledge with a token amount of money then, I will suggest you forget your interest in this very project.

Training Fees: N1,000

I believe anyone who is really serious about this training should be able to afford the payment.

PROCEDURE: You request for payment details by sending a mail with the subject 'ICE CREAM PROJECT' to: goldzmyne@gmail.com

Payment starts from now till next week Thursday, by evening of Thursday we will close registration and commence our training immediately.

DISCLAIMER: please note that I will never send you an email requesting you to do anything except in response to your enquiry or request. Therefore, kindly ignore any unsolicited mail to you.

I don't send unsolicited mails, I will only respond or reply to your mail.

Please feel free to express your self here.
Strongbest.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Once more, for every participant of this project, I will like for us to have an interactive moment through which we can share some ideas on packaging and marketing strategies except for those who are learning for just personal/family consumption. Trust me, you won't regret being part of this project.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 6:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
Remove the yoke from your egg. Beat the egg white until it becomes fluffy and foamy. Add icing sugar and refrigerate.

I don't think there's a secret to this. Except your technique is entirely different.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 7:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
Remove the yoke from your egg. Beat the egg white until it becomes fluffy and foamy. Add icing sugar and refrigerate.

I don't think there's a secret to this. Except your technique is entirely different.

Ohkay Sir. Very wonderful, Fan ice cream must be a joke to be just all that. Smile........bravo.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Strongbest:

Ohkay Sir. Very wonderful, Fan ice cream must be a joke to be just all that. Smile........bravo.

You've not answered the question. Are there different ingredients or is the technique you are teaching different?

Besides, I am not a professional. In fact, I have never attempted to make ice cream. I only overhead someone talk about this. That's why I am asking. Biko, no vex.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
INDESTRUCTABLEX:

You've not answered the question. Are there different ingredients or is the technique you are teaching different?

Besides, I am not a professional. In fact, I have never attempted to make ice cream. I only overhead someone talk about this. That's why I am asking. Biko, no vex.

Common bro, I don't think I have said anything to make you feel I'm angry. Why should I be vexed by your opinion? After all, I didn't create the thread for my self alone. Anybody is free to express his/her self biko. No hard feelings Sir.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
All mails replied. Let's see how it goes tomorrow. I will be right back to give us an update on our move.

Have a great week.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by lacapine: 6:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mr strongbest! The Entrepreneur himself. Your student from liquid soap days. well done sir.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Fab2001: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Interested
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Good evening everyone. Please, if you made a transfer today kindly send details of transaction. Please send the name you used in transferring the fund, let's make things easy for ourselves.

Thanks in anticipation of your maximum cooperation.
Strongbest.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by Strongbest(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
lacapine:
Mr strongbest! The Entrepreneur himself. Your student from liquid soap days. well done sir.

Respect Sire! Nice to have you back. Hope you haven't abandoned production though. Welcome back.
Re: Ice Cream Production (no Machine Needed) by deeboy4real(m): 12:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Thanks GOD am part of this,sir I send a mail to you in other to upgrade my freemium to premium but I did not see any reply please help me out sir am waiting from adebowale a.k.a deeboy,please talk2deeboy....thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Plan Roadshow Ahead Of $2.8bn Eurobond Sale / CBN To License More Banks Before 2013 / Money Transfer Agents From Nigeria To UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.