Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,588 members, 7,958,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? (3067 Views)

Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) / Funke Akindele Aka `jenifa` Get Married In Private Ceremony / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by muyiwa04(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2009
Olusegun Osaniyi a.k.a Lord Of Ajasa got married to his partner Olufunmilayo Kasali. I wonder why he didn’t have a big wedding. I know he has not hit it big time yet but he could’ve had a small gathering. I hope the recession hasn’t hit Nigeria.The wedding was on Saturday at Ikeka, Lagos registry office.

[img]http://C:\Users\sadiq8989\Desktop\1239061016_LORD OF AJASA.jpg[/img]

Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by busygirl(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by dominique(f): 11:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
some celebs dont like a media circus around their personal life, nothing wrong with that.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by showbobo(m): 1:21am On Apr 08, 2009
Chei shocked shocked. . . . . . I pity dem offsprings undecided lipsrsealed cry
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Afam4eva(m): 1:40am On Apr 08, 2009
Na wife be that, nna dem pikins don suffer in advance.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by kayc33(m): 3:46am On Apr 08, 2009
i now knw y he married in secret tongue
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Diva1(f): 4:16am On Apr 08, 2009
afam4eva:

kayc33:

i now knw y he married in secret tongue

LOL!!!
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by SeanT21(f): 6:29am On Apr 08, 2009
CONGRATS!! wink

happy wedding LIFE!! wink
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2009
thats shotgun wedding. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by busygirl(f): 2:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
[/quote]
showbobo:

Chei shocked shocked. . . . . . I pity dem offsprings undecided lipsrsealed cry
[quote author=afam4eva link=topic=258982.msg3703710#msg3703710 date=1239151251]
I don laff tire cheesy cheesy cheesy ROTFLMFAO. Me i nor fit comment for this one oo *i'll just keep laughing*
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Remii(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2009
busygirl:

I don laff tire cheesy cheesy cheesy ROTFLMFAO. Me i nor fit comment for this one oo *i'll just keep laughing*

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE -- MR & MRS Osaniyi.

To you posters.  The lady got pregnant and they did the right thing before the child's arrival, f you have problem with that deal with it.  Those who think  lady is not the beauty queen they expectrd should know that most women become ugly in pregnacy. I wonder why you people cannot just respect others. As beatiful as you think you are yuo do not have enough gut to display that your "perfect figure" potraint on your profile.

They deserve commendation, some people would have aborted the baby for lack of fund to host elaborate "befitting" wedding.

Once again Happy Married life to the couple may the baby bring lot of blessings to the new family.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by muyiwa04(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2009
Remii:

To you posters. The lady got pregnant and they did the right thing before the child's arrival, f you have problem with that deal with it. Those who think lady is not the beauty queen they expectrd should know that most women become ugly in pregnacy. I wonder why you people cannot just respect others. As beatiful as you think you are yuo do not have enough gut to display that your "perfect figure" potraint on your profile.

They deserve commendation, some people would have aborted the baby for lack of fund to host elaborate "befitting" wedding.

Once again Happy Married life to the couple may the baby bring lot of blessings to the new family.
His she your sister, She iz UGLY period,
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by tope2000(f): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2009
muyiwa04:

His she your sister, She iz UGLY period,

lmao. . . grin grin grin grin
All u guys are mean . . . kai cheesy
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by busygirl(f): 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2009
[/quote][quote author=Remii link=topic=258982.msg3706082#msg3706082 date=1239199718]

To you posters. The lady got pregnant and they did the right thing before the child's arrival, f you have problem with that deal with it. Those who think lady is not the beauty queen they expectrd should know that most women become ugly in pregnacy. I wonder why you people cannot just respect others. As beatiful as you think you are yuo do not have enough gut to display that your "perfect figure" potraint on your profile.

@ poster, did i say anything?? I only said i wasn't gonna comment. At least i didn't say she was ugly, I only found some of the comments extremely funny. Free me abeg!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Afam4eva(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2009
Anyways happy married life to Lord of Ajasa
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by dominique(f): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2009
na wa for you people sef, how can you know if she's ugly with that one picture.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Afam4eva(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2009
dominique:

na wa for you people sef, how can you know if she's ugly with that one picture.

At least it's certain she's not a beauty queen.with more pictures we'll be able to determine how ugly she can get.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by lalaboi(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2009
the way some women dey do make up sef. . . . .i taya!!
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by UNLEASHED(m): 6:15am On Apr 09, 2009
Happy married life
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by yme1(f): 11:50am On Apr 09, 2009
that is cool, CONGRANT to him
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by eleshin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
he was not prepared for the marriage with the lasu undergraduate,it was due to the pregnancy that makes him opt for the next logical step but in a low key to avoid having child out of wedlock.all the same congrat to the couple.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by yme1(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm i seeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by uzwu: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
You guys on Nairaland can spoil someone o. what is their in someone being ugly is it a crime? I will really want to challenge you all that complained about Ajasa's wife to upload their pix so we can see them. Rubbis bad mouth fifu
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by showbobo(m): 2:21am On Apr 10, 2009
uzwu:

You guys on Nairaland can spoil someone o. what is their in someone being ugly is it a crime? I will really want to challenge you all that complained about Ajasa's wife to upload their pix so we can see them. Rubbis bad mouth fifu
Check out ma profile for ma pic. . . . . . You'll be drooling with lust tongue
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Joseph6(m): 2:42am On Apr 10, 2009
It is true dat nlandas ah h8ers buh look @ d weddin scenario, Classy huh? All d same i wish dem a hapi wedded lyf and hopin their marriage wldnt be lyk dir weddind(disgraceful and tacky)
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by argent(f): 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2009
@ showbobo

lol at your profile pic cheesy
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Frankilyte(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2009
That goes to show dat he is a real P.I.M.P doing things on a downlow. Enjoy ursef dude and happy married life.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Frankilyte(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
@agent of ?
Pls go and update ur profile b4 critising somebody's. 2 make urs more funny upload ur grandma pics.
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by showbobo(m): 4:41am On Apr 11, 2009
argent:

@ showbobo

lol at your profile pic cheesy
You're tripping,huh? wink
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Czarskit(m): 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2009
~ No wonder he had to sing 'Le Fenu So'. . . Orin yi ni o, kè ma kò lò ~ Gossip folks! ~
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Treetop20(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2009
why is his name lord ajasa?
Re: Why Did Lord Of Ajasa Got Married In Secret? by Motee(f): 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2009
who says that bride is not beautiful? Excuse me she is. Can't you see the BLACK which is beautiful, ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Encomium Magazine Black N White Party / Ms Ebube Nwagbo / Governor Oshomole Of Edo State Dances Iyanya's Kukere With Aki & Pawpaw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.