Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) (35600 Views)

Pictures Of The Collapsed Mokwa-Jebba Highway Bridge / Heavy Rainfall Collapses Mokwa-Jebba Bridge In Niger State (Photos) / Truck Driver Parks On Ore-Ijebu Road To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by lordmario(m): 4:50pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The traffic is only caused by the Yoruba area boys collecting egunje.
Kill them all & you will see the traffic moving smoothly.
Nigeria won't move forward with people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by stchinedu: 4:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
basilo101:

Why will they take ur thread to FP wen its not about bad road in the south east?
Abi oo ; cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Haywhybaba007(m): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
may3:
..u served in Jeevan 13c?....do u know the female copa that bakes in saadu?

l don't tink l knw u kos am not a saadu Kopa,am frm jebba but l knw our general CLO(Henry) and the following kopas deola(our general Secretary), uche,tolu ,tallest e.t.c
l would like to knw u anyway, so here is my Bbm pin (55980FA9).
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by GodMode: 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:
I have been plying that road truout the 3 decades af spent on earth...d road is never good...that traffic jam is caused by the bad road and trailers nothing else

I'm looking for kwara babesgringrin
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by ozo13(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Na to follow train pass tru d place oo.please does any one have an idea weda d train going to Kaduna/kano from ilorin will pass tru kotongora in Niger state?

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
I can only see a bad road.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by misspicy(f): 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
GodMode:

I'm looking for kwara babesgringrin
Keep looking tongue
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by GodMode: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
misspicy:
Keep looking tongue
When you're theregringrin
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Lateefah06: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry, are Yoruba's human beings ??
tribalism. ... and wen a white man insult u calls u an ape, treats you wrong...u'll come here and start crying racism racism racism. shame on u

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Chartey(m): 5:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
ozo13:
Na to follow train pass tru d place oo.please does any one have an idea weda d train going to Kaduna/kano from ilorin will pass tru kotongora in Niger state?
I think so. I'm not sure. I only vaguely remember my train journey from Ilorin to Zaria.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by may3(f): 5:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Haywhybaba007:

l don't tink l knw u kos am not a saadu Kopa,am frm jebba but l knw our general CLO(Henry) and the following kopas deola(our general Secretary), uche,tolu ,tallest e.t.c
l would like to knw u anyway, so here is my Bbm pin (55980FA9).
...Adey is my very gud friend....tall Uche?(i guess am d one)
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Lateefah06: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Sorry.
You don't belong here.
if there's sum1 who doesn't belong here (amongst d sane) it's you, for u to tink of your fellow human as an animal so u can v a reason to murder bro u nid help u remind me of clifford orji

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
The traffic is only caused by the Yoruba area boys collecting egunje.
Kill them all & you will see the traffic moving smoothly.
stupid bigot

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by juman(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
TheNextAce:
I served at jebba. The road na die. Enjoy the stress

Hmmmm.

The picture reminded me of when I was returning finally from service. Traffic jam was just like that. But democracy was coming there was high hope that the country would be on the right track, but alas senselessness continued.

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by juman(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
damton:
we really need a massive investment in road infrastructure in this country. the suffering of the masses is too much

When?

Hope that this country can be good is slim.

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by EreluY(f): 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
[size=18pt]YOU MEAN THIS IS A NIGERIAN ROAD.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by acientgod: 7:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm ds 1 na big lie d traffic na caterpillar only e dy hole? kai [/color][color=#990000][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by lebienconnu: 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
I suggest that one fine single female nairalander goes and keep this guy company. A friend in need, they say, is a friend indeed.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 9:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Imortal001:
I know say na all dis trailer dey course d hold up.

Shut up b4 u spew trash,

Av u gone there b4?
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Chartey:
It's happening more frequently these days and armed robbers are taking advantage of the situation. I travelled on the road last Saturday and there were armed robbers in between Birnin Gwari and Buruku for some hours. That road is a huge problem.
ymodulus posted pics from this road some months back.
I'll be back with horrible pictures of the Ilorin to Offa Road.

Lolz,u got it wrong bro

Birni gwari is one of the largest forest in Nigeria (hidden place for armed robbers),with or without hold up is dangerous to pass true frm Tejina to Birni gwari.

frm Ilorin to mokwa to Tejina,dea is nofin like armed robber there is safe to pass true even in d mid night.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Imortal001: 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2015
anigbajumo:

Shut up b4 u spew trash,

Av u gone there b4?
U don dey mad abi? i know jebba more than u know ur village.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by anigbajumo(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Imortal001:

U don dey mad abi? i know jebba more than u know ur village.

U ar definately insane...

The road is bad even b4 u enter jebba town (too bad nd even risk for truck 2pass),Lunatic u cum here say na truck caused it.

Am presently in jebba town.

slowpoke old fool
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by ayobase(m): 11:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
Drabeey:
[b] I have seen this before but this kind of traffic jam happens "once in 3 years here"( I was told).
I can't imagine moving from my departure point since 1pm yesterday and still here 3pm today. The traffic is actually on the road since yesterday. It is locked, no movement!
This road is a death trap, I can't imagine why it has been neglected by the government since this while.
This is the state of the sitting president of the senate and yet, it has not even been mentioned.
I've gotten to Ilorin since 9pm yesterday and as I type this my point is still bode saa'du(3:03 pm)
I know the some government officials pass through here, pls its now a problem. we can't bear it. just come to our aid ( not all of you fly).
This traffic is from olooru( Ilorin) down to jebba and its been locked. no movement!
I'm just stranded here, can't bath, can't eat good food and not even fine ladies... ( scratch that last, I'm no womanizer ).
cc.
Seun
lalasticlala
all Nairalanders

[/b]

pls, what is the state of things now cos Im travelling 2moro?
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Numbass: 1:29am On Sep 11, 2015
ayobase:

pls, what is the state of things now cos Im travelling 2moro?

Just arrived Ilorin now after spending 17 hours for a 12 hour journey on that terrible road. I wont ply that road if i were you.

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Chartey(m): 12:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

Lolz,u got it wrong bro

Birni gwari is one of the largest forest in Nigeria (hidden place for armed robbers),with or without hold up is dangerous to pass true frm Tejina to Birni gwari.

frm Ilorin to mokwa to Tejina,dea is nofin like armed robber there is safe to pass true even in d mid night.
Yeah that's true.
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Chelseafan1: 6:38pm On Sep 11, 2015
EreluY:
[size=18pt]YOU MEAN THIS IS A NIGERIAN ROAD.[/size]

Its a Nigerian Road o, a federal road that connects South west to the North once you are gonna pass through Ilorin or Ibadan, I always feel bad whenever I wanna travel back to Kebbi state where I serve or whenever I'm going back home to Osun state.

The roads here from Ilorin are just toooo bad, I wonder why Saraki couldn't do anything about the road after ruling Kwara state for 8 good years, too many lorries, tankers and trailers ply the route, the dust can kill an asthmatic patient and then you would travel at about 100km/hr for like 10 hours from Ilorin to Kebbi state, a good number of my fellow corp members got robbed on this road countless times.

Our Government are too wicked.

1 Like

Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by Menace2Society(m): 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

U ar definately insane...

The road is bad even b4 u enter jebba town (too bad nd even risk for truck 2pass),Lunatic u cum here say na truck caused it.

Am presently in jebba town.

slowpoke old fool
U guys no dey shame ni!
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by 14(m): 11:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
damton:
we really need a massive investment in road infrastructure in this country. the suffering of the masses is too much

Nigeria is not connected by highways through out the country, gravel roads connecting town and states, not in 2015
Re: Very Thick And Massive Traffic Jam From Jebba To Ilorin (pictures) by ayobase(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Numbass:

Just arrived Ilorin now after spending 17 hours for a 12 hour journey on that terrible road. I wont ply that road if i were you.

The road in a serious sorry state.
I travelled through though. left Minna on the 11th by 9am, and got to Ilorin by 5:05pm. It wasn't funny though!
those tankers ehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Largest Built-Up Urban Area: Lagos, Onitsha Ranked 1st, 2nd In Nigeria / Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu / Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.