Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,926 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

If You Get An Admission Letter September Can You Make Use Of It January - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Get An Admission Letter September Can You Make Use Of It January (445 Views)

According To FRSC, These Are Traffic Rules For Use Of Bicycles On The Highway / Should I Pay 1300euros B4 I Get An Admission Letter 4rm A School In Portugal / Nigerian Students Abroad Protest The Ban On The Use Of Naira ATM Cards. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Get An Admission Letter September Can You Make Use Of It January by yungmarshall(m): 4:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
if you get an admission letter from a foreign school can you still make use of the letter in january d other year
Re: If You Get An Admission Letter September Can You Make Use Of It January by bikerboy1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
depends on the country, school and their system/academic calendar. Maybe, you need to be more specific.

(1) (Reply)

Travel From Lagos To Ibadan For N650 + A Chance To Win Big / Pls Can Anyone Help Me With Universities In Turkey Chief / Fashola Should Complete Lagos/ibadan Expressway, Says Fasanmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.