Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] (4050 Views)

She Kissed Everyone See What Happens Next / Reekado Banks Finally Reveals His Girlfriend / Cynthia Morgan, Lover Clash Over Burna Boy Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
German juice singer, Cynthia Morgan and fellow dance hall act, Burna Boy are reportedly dating.

The rumor about their relationship started when Cynthia Morgan shared a photo of them kissing on Instagram.

Both did little to nothing in denying the rumor, but Cynthia has finally revealed why she kissed the Soke singer.

In a recent chat with HipTV, Cynthia Morgan said “Yes, the kiss between me and Burna boy was real, though we are working together on a project at the moment. The kiss was part of the video we are shooting and yeah, the dude is a talented artiste”.

Cynthia Morgan had previously bragged about not being able to date anyone in the entertainment industry, when she was reminded about her quote, and asked if she still stands on the point, she said;

“I have any answer to that but what matters at the end of the day is my happiness and nothing more than that”.

Romance in the Nigerian entertainment industry have always been kept in the shadows as artiste try as much as possible to keep their relationships private, even though rumors keep springing up, linking one to the other.

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=28325

Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by adeyemi97(m): 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
B
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by IamforGod: 5:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Publicity stunt!

Abegi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 5:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Flavor don teach una how 2 dey kiss 4 videos undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeyemi97:
B
B 4 burna boy undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by adeyemi97(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2015
pretydiva:
B 4 burna boy undecided
you this girl again, oya come and take the D*ck you want cheesy grin

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by bunmioguns(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by singlefade25(f): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by Dubemkelly(m): 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
She can suck his d1ck, that can't be disturbing, her life, her choice
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by Uyi168: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
wu ask am?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by potolistic(m): 9:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
Two mad people high on weed kissing.

That's the real explanation
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by alexis007(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Burna don fall hands. Of all human beings, e come be that Ogbanje-like, puke-inducing daughter of Jezebel.

Make i mind my own biz sha....

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 11:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
adeyemi97:
you this girl again, oya come and take the D*ck you want cheesy grin

MAKAVELI OFFSPRING IN THIS MOTHERF*CKER
pls grow up
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 11:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
alexis007:
Burna don fall hands. Of all human beings, e come be that Ogbanje-like, puke-inducing daughter of Jezebel.

Make i mind my own biz sha....

as if say if u get d opportunity,u nor go use am pass burna boy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by alexis007(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
pretydiva:
as if say if u get d opportunity,u nor go use am pass burna boy
Not @ the sight of those nose rings. I would rather suck at my girl's rectum.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
Link to the interview Picture of the interview bloggers ehn
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by xpensivepearl(f): 11:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
JAYTUNEZ:
German juice singer, Cynthia Morgan and fellow dance hall act, Burna Boy are reportedly dating.

The rumor about their relationship started when Cynthia Morgan shared a photo of them kissing on Instagram.

Both did little to nothing in denying the rumor, but Cynthia has finally revealed why she kissed the Soke singer.

In a recent chat with HipTV, Cynthia Morgan said “Yes, the kiss between me and Burna boy was real, though we are working together on a project at the moment. The kiss was part of the video we are shooting and yeah, the dude is a talented artiste”.

Cynthia Morgan had previously bragged about not being able to date anyone in the entertainment industry, when she was reminded about her quote, and asked if she still stands on the point, she said;

“I have any answer to that but what matters at the end of the day is my happiness and nothing more than that”.

Romance in the Nigerian entertainment industry have always been kept in the shadows as artiste try as much as possible to keep their relationships private, even though rumors keep springing up, linking one to the other.

Hi guys, pls take a moment and enjoy dis awesome video track from my brother chucks, I promise y'all gonna luv it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg_y3aQaCZw

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=28325
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by slimmyjimmy(m): 2:00am On Sep 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:06am On Sep 11, 2015
alexis007:

It's not that bad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Even if they f*cked , it still aint real so far they're on set grin

A w'hore is at work when at work.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Finally Reveals Why She Kissed Burna Boy [PICS] by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 11, 2015
alexis007:

Nose rings and cows are related so I understand your point well enaf grin

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Photos Of This Instagram Model Making Everybody Go GAGA / I Did Not Leave That Comment On Nicki Minaj’s Photo – Pastor Says / Regina Daniels Openly Flirt With Her Groomsman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.