Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos (1592 Views)

Got A Good Job After Years Of Trying / 5 Things You Can Do To Get A Good Job With A 2.2 Or 3rd Class / Uncoventional Ways To Getting A Good Job Fast! - A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2015
A friend good of mine has a cousin that needs a job urgently in lagos and i decided to use this medium to assist him in getting one on NL.

He is a very good driver that has a very good knowledge of places in lagos and its' environs. His last place of work is at Icell ikeja but had to quit due to the huge part of his small salary that he spends on transportation from his house to work on a daily basis.
Currently he drives commercial bus on weekends and search for driving job during the week.
Qualification: OND
Interested employer can contact him on
Telephone contact: 07053658430
Residence: Orile Iganmu, lagos.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by monimekaz(m): 6:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
a distributor of drinks needs a driver ...he can do the driving like three times week to move goods around .the store is located at Egbeda.the maximum she can pay is 20k.if tis OK by u..contact 08057264182

1 Like

Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 1:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
monimekaz:
a distributor of drinks needs a driver ...he can do the driving like three times week to move goods around .the store is located at Egbeda.the maximum she can pay is 20k.if tis OK by u..contact 08057264182
That would have been ok but his transportation to Egbeda on a daily basis would take the lion share of the money, but thanks any way for the offer.
He would prefer to work in lagos island and its environs because its closer to his place of residence but anywhere far if the salary is high then he will gladly apply.
Thanks once more for the offer.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2015
Still searching
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by omogidi234(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
mrfolu:
Still searching

Boss, they say if the desirable is not available, the available becomes the desirable. He should not have left that Icell job.

He should have done asked for advance salary and pay for apartment near his office. For example from Agege to Ikeja is N50, sometimes N70 or N100 and commuting time is between 30 mins to 50 mins.

If he is unable to get around Orile Iganmu and he gets a good paying driving job in Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, please let him take it and strike a deal. They will give him advance salary to get an apartment and if he is honest, his original copy of driver licence can be used as a collateral.

I will note this thread in case I see something good.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by orlaryhincah(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2015
mrfolu:
A friend good of mine has a cousin that needs a job urgently in lagos and i decided to use this medium to assist him in getting one on NL.

He is a very good driver that has a very good knowledge of places in lagos and its' environs. His last place of work is at Icell ikeja but had to quit due to the huge part of his small salary that he spends on transportation from his house to work on a daily basis.
Currently he drives commercial bus on weekends and search for driving job during the week.
Send CV to jobs@pointsourceltd.com.ng and cc yinka@pointsourceltd.com.ng with "Driver" as Subject
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by latest90: 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
How many years Experience? And does he have a DL? I can get him a driving Job of 40K monthly.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 8:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
latest90:
How many years Experience? And does he have a DL? I can get him a driving Job of 40K monthly.
He has Eleven years driving experience and a Drivers licence, kindly drop your number so that he can give you a call.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Another Driver looking for an urgent job, he has 10 years experience on driving and living in Ikeja, he also have DL, he will prefer a private driving job not commercial, anyone with good information should please contact him 07034695695, let's be of help to ourselve here and let love lead! Thank you fellow nairalanders
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by latest90: 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
mrfolu:

He has Eleven years driving experience and a Drivers licence, kindly drop your number so that he can give you a call.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2015
latest90:
07051812386 call or Text
I have given him your number, he will call ASAP
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2015
latest90:
07051812386 call or Text
He called the number and found out that they are agents
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by latest90: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
I've known that woman for years, and I don't see her as one tho, they always get people suitable jobs, not just anyhow job ok?
mrfolu:

He called the number and found out that they are agents
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by DoroMega: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
mrfolu:

This should help him http://www.doromega.com/2015/09/job-vacancy-for-professional-drivers.html
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 9:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
DoroMega:

This should help him http://www.doromega.com/2015/09/job-vacancy-for-professional-drivers.html
Thanks i would pass the info to him.

(1) (Reply)

Ugent Recruitment In A Research Firm / Workforce Invite For Interview / Npower Oyo State, What's The Latest Information?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.