Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

****HELP WITH Noble Quran Word-for-word (full Color 3 Vol. Set)****** - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ****HELP WITH Noble Quran Word-for-word (full Color 3 Vol. Set)****** (716 Views)

A Golden Advice From A Noble Sheikh In Makkah. / The Virtues Of Patience In Light Of The Noble Quran. / Quran On Finger Prints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

****HELP WITH Noble Quran Word-for-word (full Color 3 Vol. Set)****** by salamudeen(m): 6:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
"As-Salaam-Alaikum" My Muslim Brothers and Sisters I really need this Book to Foster My Knowledge in Islam but right now things are hard for me i

don't have the power (Money), Am not asking for the money, Am just asking if anyone here has a copy that can give me for free i would be grateful

or if someone wish to do the other way round thanks.

Its a Darussalam Publication Bangladesh...

Ma Salaam (Abdul-salaam).

Thank u all have gotten something similar to this in PDF format and am ok with that,

If u need it I can upload it somewhere and just gv u the link to download..

It is necessary to knw the meaning of what u r reciting so as to make u focus on prayers and act accordingly..

Why would I be reciting alone and don't knw the meaning of what am reciting it makes no sense.

I urge u all pls learn the meaning of the the Holy Qur'an it would help a lot.

Ma Salaam.

Re: ****HELP WITH Noble Quran Word-for-word (full Color 3 Vol. Set)****** by salamudeen(m): 6:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Really need this!

(1) (Reply)

15 Forgotten Sunnahs: Number 4 Would Improve Your Health / What Makes You Think Allah Is Real Without Saying / Joyous Ramadan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.