Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

I'm Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I'm Confused (950 Views)

I'm Confused, Please I Need Help Seriously! / Please Help: How Do Nairaland Ads Work? Any Ideas? I'm Confused! / Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused by chy(f): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2006
There is this guy i ve been going out with but he just got a job
and not yet settled but intends doing the introduction and we ve
been dating for long about two years now and we love each other
Recently, there is this guy already made man ,his working and his a
'big guy' in nigerian context. He is asking me out and i know his ready
marriage. My mum says the second guy seems good just because his ready
and tells me that the first guy wont take some time to settle
But i believe that you never can tell what will happen he may make it in
time.
What do u advise do i wait or still cut the relationship
*Am not desperate to marry abut ve reached the marriageable age.
Re: I'm Confused by LuciferFan(m): 9:56am On Oct 05, 2006
My sis, I would advise that you go for the one that truly loves and respect you as a woman (though some of you do not deserve one inch of respect!) Money or not, if you are not respected in your husband's house then you are nothing more than a SLAVE. Your mum has lived her own life, let her guide you objectively and stop thinking about what she would gain. Once again, your mum is a woman and 99% of women think alike. It's only their style that differs. The other guy is rich today, what if he goes bankrupt tomorrow would you still stay with him. By then he would have used you to produce children and you would be as unwanted as any old woman out there.
Re: I'm Confused by francemman: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2006
Hello,what matter most is to have a good matrimonia home and rest of mind,i will therefore advice you to go for love and not for money because money can without happines i meaning lessgood luck
Re: I'm Confused by geebabe(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2006
blive me girl u do not want to go 4 d rich guy cos if u marry him u may turn to a piece of furniture embarassed but if u go 4 d oda guy stil tryin to make it en u suffer wit him he will 4ever luv u en afta all u luv him so dont question ur luv 4 him.
Re: I'm Confused by kolabode: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2006
Follow your heart dont let your mummy mislead you to what you'll regret for life because 1minute enjoyment can course everlasting sorrow, pls follow your heart.
Re: I'm Confused by kolabode: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2006
Follow your heart dont let your mummy mislead you to what you'll regret for life because 1minute enjoyment can course everlasting sorrow, pls follow your heart.
Re: I'm Confused by lovely28(f): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2006
Gurl! everyone here has said all that needs to be said, all I just want to add is that, money isn't all.
Re: I'm Confused by chy(f): 10:01am On Oct 06, 2006
Thanks you guys for the response
i pray i make a good choice
Nairalanders you people are the bomb

(1) (Reply)

Hi Everyone.i Just Signed Up For This Forum Now And I Feel Great.i Have Been Trying To Do This For B / My Intro / U.s. Calling Nigerians Leaders Bluff Over Terrorist Watch List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.