Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused (1213 Views)

Seven Things This Nairalander Did Before Visiting Yaba Left / Don Akim , Body Builder And His British Fiancee / Obama Consulted Me Before Visiting Ghana. Yara Dua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by duro: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2009
Sorry house ,I have this girl i'm planning to marry but she said whenever i intend to come to her house I should call her first.Not because the parents are staying with her and she's trying to hide our relationship from her parent. But I sense she's hiding something from me. Infact there was a day i visited her where they were having an occassion and she practically embarrassed me that I never informed her before coming.What do i do?
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by Kave(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2009
She is not fully submited to you, you deserve, at this stage, a fully comited lady who would be as open as ever,

She is sure not ready, Maybe she is still trying to discard all the old guys she has and she is not doing that really fast because she has some sign of cheating in her attitude.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2009
Why do have a problem callin her? Did you ask her why she wants you to call first?
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by mccloud224(m): 12:46am On Aug 08, 2009
Infact there was a day i visited her where they were having an occassion and she practically embarrassed me that I never informed her before coming.What do i do?

@Duro

The above statement alone proves that she doesn't hold you in high esteem.The fact that you have solid future plans for her and she still treats you like a child means you mean less to her than she means to you.In simple terms, she is just "managing you".As a guy, i can't say i know what goes on in a woman's head but one thing i do know it this : If a woman loves you,cherishes you and respects you, she will do anything to make time for you and if this lady respects you, she wouldn't dare tell you to call before coming.Common sense points out that she has something to hide.In lay man's terms, you are not the only guy in her life or worse, you are not as important as the other guy.I mean, think about it : SHE EMBARASSED YOU FOR COMING WITHOUT NOTICE.That is definitely fishy.

My advice to you is to give her space and start looking else where.If you allow yourself to be blinded by "love", you might spend the rest of your life in bondage to a woman you can't trust or a woman that will willingly sleep with your houseboy behind you back.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by posakosa(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2009
She is a Fiancée and NOT your WIFE yet. So yes, you should call her before coming.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by realfemite(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2009
That relationship needs prayer,

Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by PurestBoy(m): 1:47am On Aug 11, 2009
@poster,

Dump her jare, she's not good for u,
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by Kelvinj(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2009
posakosa:

She is a Fiancée and NOT your WIFE yet. So yes, you should call her before coming.
exactly, why wont u call her? Ok wat if u go uninvited & u meet her absence?, wel it also depends on u guyz agreement?
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by Kelvinj(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2009
posakosa:

exactly, why wont u call her? Ok wat if u go uninvited & u meet her absence?, wel it also depends on u guyz agreement?
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by IFELEKE(m): 4:35pm On Aug 11, 2009
@Poster,
There nothing wrong in calling before visit but if you feel she is hiding stuffs from you then you are right to feel concerned.
Call her and voice out your fears and concern.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by funcy: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2009
@segzy desk.Well the fact still remains that the so called lady has some skeleton in her cupboard that she is hidden from you if no why should she said you should be calling her before visiting her.It is obvious just subject her to test by not call her and go and pay her a visit and see how her reaction will be next time.If she react in her a naughty way Just have it at the back of your mind that you have not gotten a wife.I submit.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by mandiiee(f): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2009
Kelvinj:

I would have thought the same also, but after reading the part " she practically embarrassed me that I never informed her before coming." , oh c'mon shes up to something, just maybe.
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by posakosa(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2009
Wats the problem in calling her before coming ? Isn't it her house ?
Re: Someone Help,my Fiancee Says I Must Call Her Before Visiting, I'm Confused by 9ijaprince(m): 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2009
Call her for a discussion and let her know her feelings,if u still doubt her actions, call it quit

(1) (Reply)

Can Technology Get Any Better? / My Plan To Commit Suicide / Why Did Pyguru Ban K2039 At 9/11/2012 6:18:20 Pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.