Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans (1045 Views)

Pastor Receives Hot Slap By A Female Church Member / God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) / 12 Types Of Slap That With An Unforgettable Meaning To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by heftycul: 9:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
TYPES OF SLAPS.
There are 8 major types of slaps, they are:
1)TAKE AWAY SLAP: This is a situation where someone gives you a dirty slap and all you do is hold your face and walk away, this kind is normally received by newly born again Christians..

2)RESOUNDING SLAP : This is when after you're hit, you keep hearing some funny sound in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiii,and voices n your head singing ijinjin moji lowuromi mobeleda soro.....

3) FORMATTING SLAP :This is the type that makes someone forget instantly what he or she was doing, you find
yourself asking questions like " what did I do?" " who slap me? This type is very common, it is a slap from guys
who are stronger than you.

4) EXPLANATION SLAP : when someone gives you this kind, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest
person out of your own accord. E.g..
Bros,sheebi you been dey watch? I been no do anything o,i just dey pass na. This is a slap from soldiers that have missed promotion for a long time.

5) FIXED DEPOSIT SLAP:When you receive this kind, al you do is just stand right where you are and watch the
person walk away. This is slap from elder brothers..

6) RHETORICAL SLAP :The moment you
download this slap you start asking questions that don't need reply " ADEOLA
you slap me?..

cool DENTIST SLAP: When you get the slap one tooth will fly out of your mouth....
Pls laff n share.

Which one have u ever had?

Also feel free to add urs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by thelegend1(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by INTROVERT(f): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by ladyF(f): 9:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmmmmmm. ....I don't get undecided
Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by dejavski(m): 9:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol @ number 3
That type a military man gives and you brain goes into recess mode
Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by heftycul: 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmmmmm. ....I don't get undecided
Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by lordm(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
I like formating slap
Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by mekonglobal(m): 8:23am On Sep 11, 2015
grin :DMesmerising slap....when downloaded, u will end up pumping hot mess from ur anus.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Type Of Slap By Africans by trybe(m): 10:42am On Sep 11, 2015
*galaxy slapĀ« after receiving dis knda slap you can't help but to see stars roaming in front of u!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! 10 Photos That Prove How Photoshop Has Been Misused For A Long Time / Shocking!see What She Is Doing(pix) / When You Tell Cynthia Morgan That FG Has Banned RED HAIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.