Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) (1841 Views)

I Had To Smoke Weed At A House Party, My Weed Story / Pls Just Click On The Link And Subscribe God Will Bless You / You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Never Allow Me Experience That Kind Of Slap (another Weed Story) by Theix9: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
God will never allow me experience that slap the policeman gave him, he said he got out of his highness that very moment, (eyes cleared Sharp sharp). The Highness that was meant to last a whole day lasted for some seconds.

It's another weed experience oooo���

Read full story at https://theix9..com.ng/2017/12/weedxperience-2.html?m=1

Feel free to share and drop comments!.

(1) (Reply)

See What A Mum Did To Her Son Who Tried To Force Her To Give Him Ice Cream / The Bride Tells Her Husband / Glorious Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.