Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... (606 Views)

Funny Got Talent - Can You Stay To Judge This Boy? / Please Help Me Judge This Case Have Been on For Long (photo) / Pls Kindly Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by Chopet(m): 10:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
A sick woman was lying on her sick bed with her husband by her side, she turns to the husband and said Honey, I have a confession to make... HUSBAND : Save your strength my dear! WIFE : Nooo, I want to say it so that when I die my spirit will be at rest. I have been stealing your money and giving it to my boyfriend, You're not the father of our son Junior, I was the one who stole your gold wrist watch and hide it in your sister's bag so that you'll drive her away, I was the one who planed for your kidnap last time, me and your gate man have been making love for the past four years, Please find a space in your heart to forgive me. HUSBAND : I know all this, that's why I poisoned you. Keep calm Let the poison work..
who bad pas .?

1 Like

Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by INTROVERT(f): 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol..
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by chocolateme(f): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
PDP and APC
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by veacea: 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
grin
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by slimthugchimee(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
Funny
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
Lol.....that is a very wicked husband. grin
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Wicked husband
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by Chopet(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2015
All the ladies in da hauz jst dey shout wicked man wicked man,, hmu the wife im sef dey kind die
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by trybe(m): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2015
I think its d wife ,no d husband , no wife, husband wife no husband Gosh okay its d HUSBAND
Re: Please Fellow Nairalanders Judge This... by gumaveddy(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2015
Ayo fayose + Ruebem orubebe + femi kayode (ffk) is what?

(1) (Reply)

The Young Woman And The Salior!!!!!!! / when you catch that mtn staff that constitutes Nuisance(pic). / When You Tell The Northerner's That BVN Means Buhari Verification Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.