Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person (941 Views)

9ice Calls Himself An Upcoming Artiste, Says No One Is Pregnant For Him / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her / Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person by DrEldorado(m): 12:10am On Sep 11, 2015
http://www.creativeideasconcept.org/kanye-west-views-his-ego-from-a-different-dimension/

<em><strong>Kanye West Views his Ego from a different dimension, </strong></em><strong>On his 2004 debut album The College Dropout’s “Last Call,” Kanye West rapped about how he used his arrogance as the steam to power his dreams. In a revealing New York Times piece published Friday (Apr. 10), the MC dug deeper into how he’s used his ego in the past and why that’s changed in recent years.</strong>

“I feel like now I have an amazing wife, a super smart child and the opportunity to create in two major fields,” he said. “Before I had those outlets, my ego was all I had.”

In recent years, Yeezy said, he’s realized what his ego had become and he used a furniture comparison to explain his new perspective.

“I have this table in my new house,” West said. “They put this table in without asking. It was some weird nouveau riche marble table, and I hated it. But it was literally so heavy that it took a crane to move it. We would try to set up different things around it, but it never really worked.

“I realized that table was my ego,” he added. <strong>“No matter have [url]creativeideasconcept.org/kanye-west-views-his-ego-from-a-different-dimension/ [/url]you put around it, under it, no matter who photographed it, the douchebaggery would always come through.”</strong>

Re: Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person by lordcyl3(m): 12:26am On Sep 11, 2015
my mentor kanye
Re: Kanye WEST Regrets, Calls Himself A Bloody Ego-filled Person by sinaj(f): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2015
Choi shocked see ass!

I guess ha pucee wil b as wide as her hips lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Pictured With Royalty After Winning Custody Battle / SHAMEFUL!!! Popular Politician Daughter’s Photos And Video Tape Leaked Online / See How Much Basketmouth Is Paying As Upfront For Upcoming Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.