Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal (2121 Views)

Ghanaians Ask For Asylum In Brazil July 11, 2014 7:52 AM / UK Set To Deport A Gay Nigerian Asylum Seeker Who Fled Nigeria 8 Years Ago / Help Witadvice On D Decision Of D Asylum&immigration Tribunal On My Appeal Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by opsy4real1: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2009
Hi Fellow Niaralanders, I write to seek your opinions on the unfortunate and undeserved situation I find myself with the ASYLUM AND IMMIGRATION TRIBUNAL which poses a threat to my career as a result of their decision on my late appeal .
It happened that I did not receive my Refusal notice on time as I got it from the UK Visa application centre on the 8th of January 2009, I applied for late appeal and extension of time in my case and the deadline to my appeal was to be the 5th of February 2009.
I sent my appeal forms and other supporting documents to the Asylum and immigration tribunal via a registered post through the NIPOST on the 3rd of February 2009.
I received a notification and decision on my late appeal from the Asylum and Immigration tribunal last week that “TIME IS NOT EXTENDED” simply because the date on the post mark on the envelope used to send the forms to the UK was the 3rd of January 2009 which indicates that I was not being truthful of my statements about the late service(even though he was prepared to accept that I received BUT the date on the postmark is conflicting)

Fellow , the problem I find myself now is due to the recklessness of the NIPOST agent who received my mails by not setting the date adjustable stamp correctly to the current month of February rather it was January. This made the Immigration judge to conclude that if I received the Notice of refusal on the 8th January and signed it on the 2nd of February, how come the date it was posted was 3rd of January 2009.(which of course is a good point).

Now this decision has caused a
1. (DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER ON MY PERSONALITY by creating a negative impression on me as a liar before the tribunal and the British high Commision

2. Causing a halt in my portended career in the UK as a result ant time wastage as my Appeal should have been 2 months old now if this event has not occured.
3. also the pains and monies involved in trying to collate and arrange my papers are being threatened as waste and gone down the drain due to this decision which of course was caused by the inefficiency of the Nigeria Postal services

Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 06, 2009
the British are the biggest bullshitters

try elsewhere
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by European: 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2009
You will not be granted asylum, you are not a genuine refugee. There is no war, famine, environmental disaster in nigeria.

you are an economic migrant trying to worm your way into europe. You traveled thousands of miles to britain, and clung to a truck like a coakroach. WHen you got to britain you begged like a dog to the great whiteman to give you asylum.

you are disgusting, you are a liar and a charlaten and this is why the vast majority of whites want coloured immigration stopped.

we pay for the food in your mouth, the clothes on your back, your legal fees, accommodation, NHS, council services. etc. etc.

you are a typical african parasite sucking the blood out of our necks.

go back to where you belong.

you have NO right to be in europe begging for asylum. You africans make me sick, you are the most pathetic, idle, incompetent, pitiful, useless people on the planet and every other race knows it.

no matter where you go, china, russia, Gautamala. you will see nigerian and other africans beggin for asylum and money like dogs

what a proud people you are, have you never heard of dignity, self respect ?
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by European: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2009
[img]http://www.thewe.cc/thewei/_/apartheid_south_africa/passbook_required_if_black.jpe[/img]

Hello, My name is Oogga Booga.

I come from Nigeria, I hate my country it is a toilet, mainly because we africans are so useless we cannot feed ourselves, we eat what the great white westerners throw to us. We live off the backs of white people.

I want to go to europe where the great white people live. Maybe if I lie and beg like a dog, they will take me in and feed and clothe me.

PLEEEEZEEE LET ME INTO THE GREAT WHITE LANDS OF EUROPE.
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2009
@opsy4real1,

What was ur reason for claiming ASYLUM as a Nigerian? And what carrer in the UK are u talking about?
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by justwise(m): 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2009
@
European

You will not be granted asylum, you are not a genuine refugee. There is no war, famine, environmental disaster in nigeria

That is the only point u have the rest u wrote there is rubbish and silly
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by iyeayo(f): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2009
European:

You will not be granted asylum, you are not a genuine refugee. There is no war, famine, environmental disaster in nigeria.

you are an economic migrant trying to worm your way into europe. You traveled thousands of miles to britain, and clung to a truck like a coakroach. WHen you got to britain you begged like a dog to the great whiteman to give you asylum.

you are disgusting, you are a liar and a charlaten and this is why the vast majority of whites want coloured immigration stopped.

we pay for the food in your mouth, the clothes on your back, your legal fees, accommodation, NHS, council services. etc. etc.

you are a typical african parasite sucking the blood out of our necks.

go back to where you belong.

you have NO right to be in europe begging for asylum. You africans make me sick, you are the most pathetic, idle, incompetent, pitiful, useless people on the planet and every other race knows it.

no matter where you go, china, russia, Gautamala. you will see nigerian and other africans beggin for asylum and money like dogs

what a proud people you are, have you never heard of dignity, self respect ?

You must be very stupid for calling Africans "dog", who do you think you are? So if you are white or european, does that give you the go-ahead to insult Africans? "Great whiteman" my ass, what are you doing on nairaland sef?

In the good old Nigerian days, you stupid Europeans survived on us and when you were sure to have drained us dry, you packed your stuff and left for your country under the disguise of giving us independence. now see who is talking. Who is the biggest beggar?

If you dont have any useful advice for the poster, why not spend your time elsewhere.
You whites in europe are so racist, but sorry o, there is nothing you can do to stop coloured immigration, except to jump into the lagoon and die and rot.
Re: Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal by sugabelle: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2009
If he's really a "European", then that's a laugh. I do believe proper Europeans have more sense than to come on an "African" forum to start an outpouring of hate on "Africans". @ European, you really need to do some spell-checking. For a superior whiteman, you really have a poor command of English - or should I assume your misspelling of "charletan"(meaning charlatan I presume) is a typo? I'm embarrassed for you. Please keep your hateful, unenlightened opinions to yourself in future. European indeed.

(1) (Reply)

A Bar Where People Go And Drink Naked Located Somewhere In Europe-picture / CODVID19 - Passengers Experience At POE / Canada Study Permit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.