Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos (1576 Views)

Mamuzee Twins' Wives, Mary And Martha (Photos) / "Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Beyonce's Grammy Performance Costume, Virgin Mary And Catholic Sun Worship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos by nairaroot: 1:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Devout Christians flock to Ukrainian village after image of Virgin Mary and baby Jesus ‘appears on a window pane’

Pilgrims flock to village in western Ukraine to see ‘Virgin Mary’ window. An image of the Virgin Mary and Jesus allegedly appeared in the glass.
Window now removed from the house and out on display in local church

The alleged appearance of Virgin Mary and baby Jesus in a window has seen dozens of faithful Christians flocking to a small village in Ukraine.

A double-glazed window had been put up during construction of a house in Beregovoy, western Ukraine, at which point the Virgin Mary ‘appeared’ on the pane.

As devout Christians, locals took the image of Mary and Jesus as a sign, and began praying to the window.

Although most people would struggle to see anything at all in the window, locals are convinced that it is indeed a sign from God.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE STORY AND SEE MORE PICTURES:[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/apparition-of-holy_mary-and-jesus-appeared/#.VfIlbMiL3IU

Re: Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos by pyyxxaro: 4:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Comedy @ it's peak angry
Re: Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos by banjicom(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2015
Scroll down to read my comment plz!
Re: Shocking Moment Holy Mary And Jesus Appeared On A Glass In Ukraine-photos by banjicom(m): 11:17am On Sep 11, 2015
Life is Full of illusions!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Song Topping My Playlist Right Now + A Verse / Meet Current World's Most Hated Man / Cossy Orjiakor Covers her Tacky Name Tattoo with a Rose (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.