Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Star Formation - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Star Formation (11463 Views)

Meteor Showers And Shooting Stars: Formation, Facts And Discovery / Study Crashes Main Moon-formation Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Star Formation by TheDauraMallam: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
sukkot:
very enthralling and inspiring post my brother johnydon22. thanks for the input. may I also add that the human spirit when it leaves the human body goes into the galaxies and becomes a star. so most of these stars you see are human spirits so the question is which galaxy do you come from ? me myself i have had past lives in a few constellations and cluster of stars like i was once in the plaeides, then andromeda, perseus, virgo, aquila and piscean constellations in my past cosmic existence. wink wink

Are you for real?

You write too good for such a blatant display of mental stupidity.
Re: Star Formation by sukkot: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
TheDauraMallam:

Are you for real?

You write too good for such a blatant display of mental stupidity.
not everything in life can be understood by the terrestrial. you dont know everything. we live in a celestial world but only a few can perceive the 4 dimension celestial while most are stuck in 3 dimension. there are parallel dimensions in this world that exist side by side.
Re: Star Formation by Blakjewelry(m): 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
sukkot:
not everything in life can be understood by the terrestrial. you dont know everything. we live in a celestial world but only a few can perceive the 4 dimension celestial while most are stuck in 3 dimension. there are parallel dimensions in this world that exist side by side.

If can travel through different dimensions and all that, I bet you have gotten knowledge and answers to most of the problem facing science. So can you tell me what goes on inside a black hole, because right now my brain crashes anytime I try to get my head around it. Secondly what practical way can we create and stabilize an exotic particle. Answer this then maybe I will like to be like you
Re: Star Formation by sukkot: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Blakjewelry:

If can travel through different dimensions and all that, I bet you have gotten knowledge and answers to most of the problem facing science. So can you tell me what goes on inside a black hole, because right now my brain crashes anytime I try to get my head around it. Secondly what practical way can we create and stabilize an exotic particle. Answer this then maybe I will like to be like you
a black hole is where all kinds of space waste ( cosmic debris ) like gases and dust is reconstituted and fortified into asteroids and comets and then returned to the oort cloud and kuiper belt and asteroid belt. its called recycling.

exotic particle while theoretical is real. there is a particle called the higgs boson god particle which they are trying to discover with the hadron proton collider called CERN in switzerland. what they are doing is running the protons at high speeds through a collider so as to enhance the hidden exotic particles. apparently this is what the big bang theory was about and this is how the world was created. so this exotic particle can be created and stabilized with a proton collider

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Formation by Ishilove: 12:38am On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:
a black hole is where all kinds of space waste ( cosmic debris ) like gases and dust is reconstituted and fortified into asteroids and comets and then returned to the oort cloud and kuiper belt and asteroid belt. its called recycling.

exotic particle while theoretical is real. there is a particle called the higgs boson god particle which they are trying to discover with the hadron proton collider called CERN in switzerland. what they are doing is running the protons at high speeds through a collider so as to enhance the hidden exotic particles. apparently this is what the big bang theory was about and this is how the world was created. so this exotic particle can be created and stabilized with a proton collider
Kaaaaiiiii!! See as my fwend, Mr Gluteus Maximus, aka Big Shiny Ass, just dey blaster our head with scientific jargon. So you sabi book like this?

proton collider

Higgs bosom god

Kuiper belt

This right here is some heavy Star Wars sheeit. Cheeeeei!! I am impwessed cheesy

May the force be with you grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Formation by sukkot: 8:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Kaaaaiiiii!! See as my fwend, Mr Gluteus Maximus, aka Big Shiny Ass, just dey blaster our head with scientific jargon. So you sabi book like this?

proton collider

Higgs bosom god

Kuiper belt

This right here is some heavy Star Wars sheeit. Cheeeeei!! I am impwessed cheesy

May the force be with you grin grin tongue
grin grin grin Ishi wagwannnnnnnnnnnn hehe. Knowledge is power. I make it my business to know everything so that I am not a walking zombie passing through this world. cheesy wink
Re: Star Formation by Blakjewelry(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2015
sukkot:

First your idea of black hole recycling space debris is totally wrong. Black will consume anything on it part be it planet, star or whatever. All information that enter a black hole is thought to be lost forever until recently when Hawkins predicted that black emit some of radiation and information. though some information escape through the event horizon, such information is rather useless because it is more like a virtual projection of the original information or it might even come out in another universe.
Now by to my original question for you or let me rephrase what is the physic that goes on in a black hole.
when you compress matter to some extent there is alot physic involved, we can not do that on a molecular stage or to a singular atom but gravity has helped to achieve that on larger stage. I know what happened to matter when it compress. In a neutron star matter exist in a special state, now I want to know how matter behave inside a black hole, I mean the physic.
2. The HiggsBoson is what gives matter mass and those at cern are just trying to study how it works and not to stabilize it for you can't , it can only be detected in a fraction of a millionth of sec. secondly when am talking about exotic matter, am talking about anti particle, positron etc non baryonic particle.
Now your explanation is too basic. As a being who can transverse different dimensions I expect you to see things differently, right now I think can see the world more differently from you. Infact what I want is for you to do your celestial travel thing and come back the right answer and I need the maths too.
And when you do Astra travel thing please don't forget try and reconcile general relativity and quantum gravity you might just win yourself a Nobel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Star Formation by thisisjboy: 2:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Just want to add a little something about the Sun expanding. Several theories exist as to the Sun losing it's gravitational effect on earth, thus allowing the Earth to break free from its orbit and wander off into space, maybe it could get reeled in by another star or collide with another body or whatever. Some stipulate the gravitational pull could be lessened to an extent that still entraps the earth but allows it to escape within safe distance to prevent evaporation of all water.

Great thread by the way.
Re: Star Formation by Blakjewelry(m): 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
thisisjboy:
Just want to add a little something about the Sun expanding. Several theories exist as to the Sun losing it's gravitational effect on earth, thus allowing the Earth to break free from its orbit and wander off into space, maybe it could get reeled in by another star or collide with another body or whatever. Some stipulate the gravitational pull could be lessened to an extent that still entraps the earth but allows it to escape within safe distance to prevent evaporation of all water.

Great thread by the way.
Any of these scenario is unlikely to play out, I mean the possibility of these playing out is very rare
Re: Star Formation by Geofavor(m): 2:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:

Prof sukkot, you told me there would be a solar eclipse. lipsrsealed
Re: Star Formation by sukkot: 4:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Geofavor:

Prof sukkot, you told me there would be a solar eclipse. lipsrsealed
There was a solar eclipse. you did not catch it ? google is your friend and you may see videos of those who saw it. 13th sept grin
Re: Star Formation by Geofavor(m): 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
There was a solar eclipse. you did not catch it ? google is your friend and you may see videos of those who saw it. 13th sept grin
I hear you. Did you see it? grin
Re: Star Formation by sukkot: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Geofavor:

I hear you. Did you see it? grin
me personally I wasnt looking for it so I did not see it. i check youtube for videos of people who saw it and posted videos. wink
Re: Star Formation by Geofavor(m): 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
sukkot:
me personally I wasnt looking for it so I did not see it. i check youtube for videos of people who saw it and posted videos. wink
Alright
Re: Star Formation by thisisjboy: 6:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Any of these scenario is unlikely to play out, I mean the possibility of these playing out is very rare

I wouldn't go as far as "unlikely". I mean, a star burning out its core automatically has its gravitational pull on the surrounding objects lessened. Think of its gravity as a tightly wound rope, when loosened, it only makes sense that the said object(s) would drift away. I'd say it's one of the possible scenarios, I'd rather not quantify it's probability.
Re: Star Formation by Blakjewelry(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
thisisjboy:

I wouldn't go as far as "unlikely". I mean, a star burning out its core automatically has its gravitational pull on the surrounding objects lessened. Think of its gravity as a tightly wound rope, when loosened, it only makes sense that the said object(s) would drift away. I'd say it's one of the possible scenarios, I'd rather not quantify it's probability.
I think I rather disagree with you. as a star grow older the more heavier elements it creates and the more mass same space means more gravity, that is why a star collapse on itself once it nuclear process can't counter it huge gravity .
Re: Star Formation by johnydon22(m): 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
thisisjboy:

A star during the process of nuclear fusion do not loose it's gravitational pull in fact the reverse is the case, a star accumulates more gravity to it's core during the process..
Re: Star Formation by thisisjboy: 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
johnydon22:
A star during the process of nuclear fusion do not loose it's gravitational pull in fact the reverse is the case, a star accumulates more gravity to it's core during the process..

The lessened gravitational pull is due to a loss of mass, not the burning out of the core. Our Sun is predicted to lose about 33% of it's mass due to strong stellar winds it'll have in it's Red Giant phase. My mistake for citing the fusion as the cause. The loss in gravity is definite, for our Sun at least, what's uncertain is the fate of the Earth. Too bad none of us living now would be around to know for sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Airtel Data Plan Gets You N100 For 2gb And N500 For 10gb / Hack Any Wifi Password In A Minutes With A Pc (100% Working) / 2 Months Intensive Power Inverter Training With Solar Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.