Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. (1213 Views)

January Clearance And Head Count / Any Query For Corp Members That Missed Head Count? / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by SHOPPERS(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2015
It has started on Osun state. I don't know of other states. But two of my guys yesterday have been served queries based on missing headcount.
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2015
On osun state ko, on top osun state nii undecided

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by rooqee120(f): 9:48am On Sep 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Lwkmd pardon d op abeg...
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2015
yokiti o! do ya jab! grin wink
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by dejt4u(m): 10:46am On Sep 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
lol
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by yokiti: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2015
SHOPPERS:
It has started on Osun state. I don't know of other states. But two of my guys yesterday have been served queries based on missing headcount.
Please attach a copy of the query. Thanks!
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
rooqee120:
Lwkmd pardon d op abeg...
dejt4u:
lol
grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by erisegun: 6:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
lagmostkuit:
ur mouth wee nt kee u grin
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Ugo4ema2015: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Osun state Nysc dat lyk givin query nd xtention...dem go even hapy sey ppl miss d headcount.
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
erisegun:
ur mouth wee nt kee u grin
Amen! grin grin grin
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by SHOPPERS(m): 7:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Well, thanks to the English guru who pointed out my fault. It has started IN Osun state and not on Osun state. Mind you, it could also start on Osun state if that is the first where such an action is being taken.

Concerning the picture, Those guys have replied the query and submitted yesterday. I couldn't get the picture before they did.
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by dejt4u(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2015
SHOPPERS:
Well, thanks to the English guru who pointed out my fault. It has started IN Osun state and not on Osun state. [s]Mind you, it could also start on Osun state if that is the first where such an action is being taken. [/s]

Concerning the picture, Those guys have replied the query and submitted yesterday. I couldn't get the picture before they did.
i hate that part
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by Sanchez01: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
dejt4u:
i hate that part
You need not hate it. Although it's a Prepositional error. The use of "ON" is obviously not nice to the ears and it's not proper (Note: I didn't say wrong). Rather, the OP would have done better with the use of "WITH". It started "WITH" Osun state.
Re: Aftermath Of Head Count: Queries Are Now Being Served To Those Who Missed It. by dejt4u(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ok
Sanchez01:

You need not hate it. Although it's a Prepositional error. The use of "ON" is obviously not nice to the ears and it's not proper (Note: I didn't say wrong). Rather, the OP would have done better with the use of "WITH". It started "WITH" Osun state.

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If I Dont Show Up For My Pop / Serving Ondo Corper / Abia To Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.