Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing (589 Views)

I Need A Good Webdesigner To Design A Career Site - Its Urgent / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing by pointstores(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2015
Need a good web designer for a redesign project and a freelancer that will be working with me I will do the marketing and I will give him jobs call if u are intersted 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com
Re: Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing by Nairalander01: 10:18am On Sep 11, 2015
pointstores:
Need a good web designer for a redesign project and a freelancer that will be working with me I will do the marketing and I will give him jobs call if u are intersted 08166117634 or mail linkspoint@yahoo.com

Hi, I just sent you a mail
Re: Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing by Donald3d(m): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2015
pointstores:
hello i am donald i am a webdesigner and a cg(computer graphics) artist and animator,u can go through my profile on nairaland,kindly also check this website www.cgpadis.com
Re: Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing by magnanimously: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Contact me on 08037140208

Some of our jobs are
Nairatickets.com
Naijablog.click
Yoga-initiative.org
Rosbinna.org
Ssrproperty.com

Visit our website gr8impacthost.com to register and buy your hosting and domain name.

pointstores:
Re: Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing by pointstores(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2015
I need a webdesigner based in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Please How To I Send Messages Directly To Inbox For Maketing Purpose / help, How To Increase My Blog's Traffic / They've Hacked Our Lagos State Government Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.