Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project (1044 Views)

I Need A Good Webdesigner To Design A Career Site - Its Urgent / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner / Need A Good Webdesigner With Great Graphix And Codeing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by seromezy: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Can you design a platform for me with my own idea?

Note: i said a platform not just a website, and this is what no one has ever done before, it coming new on the internet from me. The idea is set, u have to understand i want it in my own way. It from scratch work, No uses of software such as joomla or wordpress etc.

If you can then drop me your contact number please.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by j4sure(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
seromezy:

Note: i said a platform not just a website, and this is what no one has ever done before, it coming new on the internet from me. The idea is set, u have to understand i want it in my own way. It from scratch work, No uses of software such as joomla or wordpress etc.

Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by FRInteractives: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
call me +2348159049182
or view my portfolio on [url]francis.frinteractives.com[/url]
seromezy:

Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by hollyfat(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
seromezy:

call 08130327697
or check my portfolio http://hollyphat.ml
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by seromezy: 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
j4sure:
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

An expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (Magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Link not working, i want site from scratch with my own idea not the use softwares.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by IamGodzilla: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
seromezy:

08069790405, jide.b.tade@gmail.com.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by nnamdiosu(m): 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
seromezy:

namo. 08164220091
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by dwebdesign(m): 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
seromezy:

******************************************************************...........**************

with your stated features and functionalities to be integrated, the website /project will be executed.

mobile/whatsapp: 08133884165
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by 3asy: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by Dlastofmykind(m): 11:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
contact me on 08132016744
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by dwebdesign(m): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2015
@3asy, Please let everyone know why he is a Criminal and why raise the scam alert.

i don't scam anyone and i am not a crimial. Please tell us your story.

waiting......

I am not jobless bro.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 20, 2015
dwebdesign:
@3asy, Please let everyone know why he is a Criminal and why raise the scam alert.

i don't scam anyone and i am not a crimial. Please tell us your story.

waiting......

I am not jobless bro.
He is a criminal and just accept the fact.he doesn't have to tell everyone, they all knows...

you keep on pretending, acting innocent.. I pity the person that will patronize you.
You called my money little money but you are with it?
And you think you have finally gone with it?.. Nemesis will soon catch u Idiot

And you think you are not a jobless scammer? please get a job outside NL and let see if your life wouldn't be miserable.. SLOWPOKE
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by 3asy: 1:45am On Oct 20, 2015
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by bassdow: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2015
seromezy:

We provide a complete solution for internet consultancy which includes web development, domain name registration, and web design (online store, blog, content management, Portals (hotel, hospital, education, automobile (car dealers), supermarkets) e.t.c.
Contact Us for the design and management of your
-Blogs
-Ecommerce websites
-Personal and Corporate Websites
-Forums
...etc;
We also render other services such as:
-Back Office Support
-SmS and E-mail Marketing
-Online Advertising and Marketing
-Sales of Email Servers (Email Blasting)
-Sales of Nigeria GSM Number Database
-BPO Services
...and lots More.
Visit Us today at www.BaConSol.com or 09020325050 (Calls & Whatsapp)
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by dwebdesign(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2015
@mackmanuel:

Please if the site has not been done yet by someone else, let's start again. You do not need pay one naira.

Also i see that you are a student of FUTMINNA studying mechanical Engineering , if that is correct,

if you know 47vibez.net owner, do also ask him about me. 47vibez.net is the biggest entertainment website in Niger state. i worked on that site as a webdesigner, ask the owner hitmanuzy .

I also have lots of friends in your school you can ask about me from.

Please read below too:

Though you called me several names on this site issue, am not offended. Thanks.

When misunderstanding occurs in a work, most clients will come here and start libel. They will call you all sort of names and the rest. You paid for your work it was done, though misunderstanding developed along, you delayed payment, I delayed work. I suggested a layout, you were not even patience to hear, you started shouting,you are a person that does not have patience
@mackmanuel , you asked for details, it was sent, though you don't know how to use it, yet you keep shouting I should show you how to login via FTP.

See, you paid for work and that was in progress until we could not work together due to your attitude.

In business, people do have misunderstanding in business, they settle it. Not for one party to come here and then start calling names.

Even you as someone in music business, others have issue with your service, would you expect they settle it with you or prefer to start calling you names that you are not?.

You paid for the job, that was in progress.

If I collect your money without you seeing any progress on the site, then you would be right if you call me names.

But that was not the case.

Once again for all the issues that happened in the work progress,

Sorry for all the inconveniences , issues arise and we have to settle it, not with insults or calling of all sort of names.

I take all the whole blames and again am sorry.

Please if the site has not been done yet by someone else, let's start again. You do not need pay one naira.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by dwebdesign(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2015
I also see that someone else have done the work @

http://degeniusmusic.com/ ,

using carrington-mobile wordpress theme.

i wanted to build a feature of nairaland frontpage for you before we had our misunderstanding.

though you still implement : using wordpress template tags:

<?php the_title();?>

in the index.php page.

then in your wordpress single.php file which load the post when someone clicks on the post title,

put:

<?php the_post_thumbnail();?> //to bring out the post featured image.

//output the content using the_content() wordpress function like this

<?php the_content();?>

//then comment form

//<?php comments_template();?>

if technically, you can't make these changes, do allow me to help you out, no need pay any money.

//

i also see that the site layout is not that ok, Please do allow me to help you make changes to the stylesheet so its look cool.

Once again, sorry for all the delay and misunderstanding between us both.

Many thanks
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by roaringlamb01(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2015
Mayowa, here!
I'm capable of this.
My phone numbers is 08051985616.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
@dwebdesign please help me not! , you have tried your best but you couldn't. That wasn't how I planned my site but you caused everything.. You can see we are trying our best to fix somethings.. If its about the site design, that's not an issue.
The issue is the hosting I paid you for. I paid you for CPANEL not FTP. I was made to understand that cpanel and ftp are two different thing. Through cpanel one can access FTP but through ftp you can't access Cpanel and you need an application for that.
I never asked you for maintenance, why would you not let me get access to the cpanel I paid for. And I noticed you put me in shared hosting..

Finally, @webzyweb I now know that the money I paid you for hosting is enough to buy a premium package hosting.
So if you are ready to do my complete work? You open a Gmail account or I give you one..you buy the hosting with the mail.. Then you leave the rest for me , and I'm done with you.
#Thanks
@dwebdesign please help me not! , you have tried your best but you couldn't. That wasn't how I planned my site but you caused everything.. You can see we are trying our best to fix somethings.. If its about the site design, that's not an issue.
The issue is the hosting I paid you for. I paid you for CPANEL not FTP. I was made to understand that cpanel and ftp are two different thing. Through cpanel one can access FTP but through ftp you can't access Cpanel and you need an application for that.
I never asked you for maintenance, why would you not let me get access to the cpanel I paid for. And I noticed you put me in shared hosting..

Finally, @webzyweb I now know that the money I paid you for hosting is enough to buy a premium package hosting.
So if you are ready to do my complete work? You open a Gmail account or I give you one..you buy the hosting with the mail.. Then you leave the rest for me , and I'm done with you.
#Thanks
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by dwebdesign(m): 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2015
#Thanks

send the gmail address to be used, a hosting details will be sent to you,

send to 08133884165.

thanks too.
Re: I Need A Very Good Webdesigner For A Project by ps3o(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2015
Professional web developer
Whatsapp /call 07031175291

seromezy:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer / Developer Urgently Needed In Surulere, Lagos / Blogging Terms You Need To Understand Before Starting A Blog/online Business / Hmmmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.