Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro (733 Views)

Tboss Releases New Photos,Comes For Haters In Appreciation Post To Ubi Franklin / Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) / Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro Wed At The Registry Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro by Loyal36: 10:56am On Sep 11, 2015
Pretty actress Lilian Esoro’s relationship with Ubi Franklin raised a lot of controversy shortly after it was made public. But they took everyone by surprise when they held a low-key introduction at the bride’s home few weeks back.

She plays a major role in the popular sitcom Clinic Matters which shot her to limelight few years ago. In this interview with City People , the ex beauty queen revealed the qualities that attracted her to her husband, her most embarrassing moments among others.

What were the qualities that attracted you to your partner?

He is God fearing, and clean. Cleanliness is next to Godliness. He also has the right dress sense and smells good. Hahahha

What do you love doing when you are not acting?

I love spending time with my family, friends and loved ones.

Continue: http://newspepa.com/how-i-got-attracted-to-ubi-franklin-lilian-esoro-39677

Re: How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro by madmadu(m): 11:06am On Sep 11, 2015
she forgot to add... he has money
Re: How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro by Ewizard(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2015
Dat 1 dey..
Re: How I Got Attracted To Ubi Franklin -lilian Esoro by pretydiva(f): 11:35am On Sep 11, 2015
They look good together. I pray it last..

Pls mod help push my topic on cries of nigeria immigration pensioners to front page..help save lives of thousands

(1) (Reply)

Shameful!!! Afr!can M@ma Sh0ws H-er T0t0 To The Wr0ng Gu-y (photos) / 5 Celebrities Romantically Linked To Birthday Boy, Iyanya . / ★ Yemi Alade Looks So So So Cute In New Make-up Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.