Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable (871 Views)

A Great Country Called Nigeria / Sex Is An Inevitable End Just Like Deathn / Kegite. Karid Entity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by IamAtribalist: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
1. Every Nigerian tribe is a nation - what we have is a 'country' of nations.

2. Tribes vary in values and how they view the world.

3. This concocted British mess is not sustainable without some major reforms.

4. A first step must be a return to regionalism - let every region control its resources and develop at its own pace.

5. None natives in any region must be subjected to excessive tax as an incentive for them to go back to their own region

6. A ceremonial central government with leaders rotated every 4 years from region to region should be put in place.

7. Each region will make its own laws governing social, economic and political life.

8. Each region is free to sign treaties with other countries around the world.

Consequently, the name Nigeria will just be a mere label rather than a stumbling block for the advancement and development of hundreds of millions of people yearning for economic freedom and fulfillment.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by Ewizard(m): 11:45am On Sep 11, 2015
The myth of d igbo is oda Nigerians met dem here. Oduduwa dropped 4rm d sky; DanFodio crossed d desert with Tuaregs; Aborigines came carrying lord luggards luggage, all came and met d igbos already in Nigeria.
Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by gumaveddy(m): 11:48am On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
1. Every Nigerian tribe is a nation - what we have is a 'country' of nations.

2. Tribes vary in values and how they view the world.

3. This concocted British mess is not sustainable without some major reforms.

4. A first step must be a return to regionalism - let every region control its resources and develop at its own pace.

5. None natives in any region must be subjected to excessive tax as an incentive for them to go back to their own region

6. A ceremonial central government with leaders rotated every 4 years from region to region should be put in place.

7. Each region will make its own laws governing social, economic and political life.

8. Each region is free to sign treaties with other countries around the world.

Consequently, the name Nigeria will just be a mere label rather than a stumbling block for the advancement and development of hundreds of millions of people yearning for economic freedom and fulfillment.
i will be very happy to see (igbo) leave nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by IamAtribalist: 11:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Ewizard:
The myth of d igbo is oda Nigerians met dem here. Oduduwa dropped 4rm d sky; DanFodio crossed d desert with Tuaregs; Aborigines came carrying lord luggards luggage, all came and met d igbos already in Nigeria.

Actually, among the Igbos Israel is considered their place of origin. True or False?
Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by Ewizard(m): 11:56am On Sep 11, 2015
gumaveddy:
i will be very happy to see thief(igbo) leave our dearest nigeria. With out igbo no criminal

They will leave, buh ur raping and rituals wouldn't stop either...

Failed miscarriage dat was suppose 2b wasted in a toilet bowl!

1 Like

Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by Ewizard(m): 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Actually, among the Igbos Israel is considered their place of origin. True or False?

Every race on earth gat a trace of origin..
My post emphasizes on early migration and settlers as recorded in history books..
Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by IamAtribalist: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ewizard:

Every race on earth gat a trace of origin..
My post emphasizes on early migration and settlers as recorded in history books..

I will take that as TRUE. Now tell me which history book or books recorded the Igbos as the first migrants to the West African region known as Nigeria?
Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by Ewizard(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

I will take that as TRUE. Now tell me which history book or books recorded the Igbos as the first migrants to the West African region known as Nigeria?

Well, am still searching 4 dat history book dat details how d igbos migrated and settled..

Until den, archeologist found some ancient ancestry stones with som Jewish inscriptions.
Dat was d only trace!
No names like dat of oduduwa and danfodio..
No point of discharge to any point of destination.

Do uve any?
Feel free 2 share
Re: We Must Renegotiate This Entity Called Nigeria Otherwise War Is Inevitable by IamAtribalist: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
Ewizard:

Well, am still searching 4 dat history book dat details how d igbos migrated and settled..

Until den, archeologist found some ancient ancestry stones with som Jewish inscriptions.
Dat was d only trace!
No names like dat of oduduwa and danfodio..
No point of discharge to any point of destination.

Do uve any?
Feel free 2 share

I will get back to you as soon as I get something.

(1) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander Merry Christmas / Female Warriors Of Dahomey (Benin Rpbc) Were Feared! / Oba Of Ijebu Igbo 25 Years Of Vacant Orimolusi Stool*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.