Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW (2870 Views)

34 Celebrities Photos That Were The Last Known Taken Before Their Death. / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Hanks Anuku, Other Top Nollywood Celebrities (Photos) / Everyday Is No Bra Day For These Nigerian Celebrities (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 11, 2015
Which of this 4 celebrities do you think have the best curve? PHOTOS BELOW
1).Omotola Jolade Ekeinde

Omotola may be big in the upper region but she definitely gathers in the lower region. She has a very pronounced hips and backside which can make a monk have a rethink. No wonder she is called Omo$exy.

2).Tolu Oniru

Tolu Oniru, popularly known as Toolz, is a Nigerian radio personality, talk show host, and presenter. She is best known for hosting The Midday Show on The Beat 99.9 FM. Tolu no doubt is endowed with adorable curves.

3).Mercy Johnson

Mercy Johnson Okojie, popularly known as Mercy Johnso is a Nigerian actress who made her acting debut in the movie, “The Maid” in which she played the role of a possessed house help. Her performance in the movie shot her into the limelight and she has acted in other movies ever since. Mercy is beautiful and proud!

4).Daniella Okeke

Daniella Okeke is a Nigerian actress. In 2013, she starred as “Joke” in Lagos Cougars, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by blessedchick(f): 11:43am On Sep 11, 2015
I prefer no 3 mercy johnson
Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by ebamma(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2015
None of the above,

1 Like

Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by Xxpress(m): 12:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
All of the above. ;DAll of the above.
Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by music4me(m): 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Old cargos dem
Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by CaptPlanet(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
The 4th one everyday

1 Like

Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by iamrealdeji(m): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
They're all too wide like cows,i preferrr slim girls with curves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by titi4fola(f): 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
My Mercy Johnson, of course
Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
Xxpress:
All of the above. ;DAll of the above.
grin grin.
Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by faith551(m): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
Op which of the curve, before or after.
Cause I think omotola has lost hers, tools and Daniella still got theirs but I'll go for mercy, cause even through the storm and tide of masculine intrusion and child birth she's still got itgrin

1 Like

Re: Which Curve Is The Best Of This 4 Celebrities? PHOTOS BELOW by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
iamrealdeji:
They're all too wide like cows,i preferrr slim girls with curves
grin grin if you find share me wink

(1) (Reply)

2face Idibia Gushes Over His Wife, Annie Idibia / 10 Celebrities Who Will Flee America If Donald Trump Wins / What Caused Funke Akindele & Eniola Badmus’ Bitter Fight? Find Out Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.