Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos (948 Views)

Add My WHATSAPP, You Will Not Spend A Penny, But You Will Get A Good Job! / Felicia Chidi, Commercial Vehicle Driver And How She Lost Her Estate / God Has Done It For Me, I Just Got A Good Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
A friend good of mine has a cousin that needs a job urgently in lagos and i decided to use this medium to assist him in getting one on NL.

He is a very good driver that has a very good knowledge of places in lagos and its' environs. His last place of work is at Icell ikeja but had to quit due to the huge part of his small salary that he spends on transportation from his house to work on a daily basis.
Currently he drives commercial bus on weekends and search for driving job during the week.
Qualification: OND
Interested employer can contact him on
Telephone contact: 07053658430
Residence: Orile Iganmu, lagos.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 10:21am On Sep 12, 2015
Still searching
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
He has Eleven years driving experience and a valid Drivers licence
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 6:55am On Sep 13, 2015
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 4:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
He still needs the job urgently.
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Please he is only interested in driving job and not GNLD
Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by radiantochi: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
A bottled water company in oregun is in need of drivers, the address is no 9,olaniji Street, Julie estate, oregun, Lagos State

1 Like

Re: He Is A Good Driver And Needs A Good Job Urgently In Lagos by mrfolu(m): 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
radiantochi:
A bottled water company in oregun is in need of drivers, the address is no 9,olaniji Street, Julie estate, oregun, Lagos State

Thanks i would pass the information to him.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Nigerians Think Success Can Only Be Achieved In U.S? / How To Carry Out Route Survey For Fiber Project Implementation / Suggestion For A Hand Work In Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.