Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! (2518 Views)

How My Facebook Account Of 8 Years Was Hacked And Hijacked, A Cautionary Tale / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked / 7 Ways To Protect Your Phone From Been Hacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Pistolx(m): 1:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
my Facebook account has been hacked. flooding my account with nude pix, the hackers also shared nude pix to all the groups that I belong to on facebook... my inbox is filled with warnings from different groups that I should stop sharing nude pix to their groups. the worst is that they also shared nude pix to my departmental Facebook group which all the lecturers and H.o.d of my department belongs to.. please nairalanders how do I stop these scammers from posting all these rubbish on my Facebook tarnishing my reputation in the process
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Tee2902(m): 1:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Write to FB...
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by majamajic(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
If u still have acess to the account, deactivate it.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by MissSlimbody(f): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Op, please change your password.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Pistolx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Op, please change your password.
I changed but they still sending
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by jideprof: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
can I see a sample of the post?

maybe its automated and its from a particular site link

if its just from a site/blog, go to settings and privacy > apps and check for any app you haven't authorized yourself, click on it and scroll down to remove it.

and if it fixed it, always log out from your account from any device that is not yours to avoid future occurrences. cool

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
grin
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Pistolx:
my Facebook account has been hacked. flooding my account with nude pix, the hackers also shared nude pix to all the groups that I belong to on facebook... my inbox is filled with warnings from different groups that I should stop sharing nude pix to their groups. the worst is that they also shared nude pix to my departmental Facebook group which all the lecturers and H.o.d of my department belongs to.. please nairalanders how do I stop these scammers from posting all these rubbish on my Facebook tarnishing my reputation in the process
its not hard bro. As far u can still access your account, u r good to go. Its just a spam using ur account to send dose rubbish.u aint d only one experiencing this. All u av to do is change your facebook password.. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Change ur password and click log out of other devices.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by superwitboss: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2015
Pistolx:

If you still don't get it you can pm me, i might be of help
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Warlord3000(m): 10:00am On Sep 12, 2015
I might be wrong but you probably gave them the access when they entice you with a link to watch a nu'de video and it brings you to a phishing page of Facebook clone where you entered your details and had your account hacked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 13, 2015
Hmmmm op you clicked on one of this links initially before your account was hacked undecided
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by oloyedayo(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2015
stop providing your details whenever you click links like this. they stylishly gain access to post for you by using different spamming applications. follow jideprof step and you will be free from the spam. changing your password won't have any effect.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by Anayordike(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2015
I will equally advise you to Change your facebook password and also change the email and password with which you sign in with facebook. log out from all devices that you have associated your account with. Review your security status with facebook.
Re: My Facebook Account Has Been Hacked Help!!!! by yoged(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Warlord3000:
I might be wrong but you probably gave them the access when they entice you with a link to watch a nu'de video and it brings you to a phishing page of Facebook clone where you entered your details and had your account hacked.
well said. A Lot of people click on what they are not suppose to even view

(1) (Reply)

Help! How Much Does TECNO L5 Battery(inbuilt) Cost??? / Samsung Bows To Apple As Galaxy S11 Comes Without Audio Jack / SAMSUNG S8+ 64gb With Pack and Assesories @75k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.