Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment (5485 Views)

Apply Forafrican Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment / African Union Youth Volunteer Corps Graduate AU Volunteers Recruitment - 9th Bat / List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by dlex21(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
wisestman:

were u really expecting to be paid? its was stated in the vacancy na...member/ volunteers recruitment...u don't get paid for volunteering..im in it for my contribution to humanity... smiley
maybe grin grin I kinda forgot about the payment part since it has been a while I applied. Anyways I'm happy to volunteer as long as it doesn't interfere with my work that actually pays
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by SirBrightoc(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
My wife also got the offer. Happy for her. I really want her to be fully involved. Pay is not the issue here, but her contribution.

2 Likes

Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by baylsen: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2015
Guys please did anyone receive a mail to send passport or I'd card?
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by wisestman(m): 12:13am On Dec 11, 2015
baylsen:
Guys please did anyone receive a mail to send passport or I'd card?
i did...havent responded yet..still studying the mail with my lawyer wife grin
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by Beboy23(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
I scan the code of conduct and my international passport and send it to them as required, but mail me back that it must be endorse either by police or legal person, pls help i don't no hw to go about it
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by seun66(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Beboy23:
I scan the code of conduct and my international passport and send it to them as required, but mail me back that it must be endorse either by police or legal person, pls help i don't no hw to go about it
I think you'll have to scan and give to a police man or lawyer to write his/her name and sign on it
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by Beboy23(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2015
seun66:
I think you'll have to scan and give to a police man or lawyer to write his/her name and sign on it

U are saying i should photocopy my bio page and give it to legal personnel to sign for me then Re scan and send it to them?
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by seun66(m): 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2015
Beboy23:

U are saying i should photocopy my bio page and give it to legal personnel to sign for me then Re scan and send it to them?
that's what I think they meant. Any other explanation is welcomed
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by Beboy23(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
Thanks bro, i will try dat
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by wisestman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2015
has anyone been contacted after filling, signing and sending the scanned copies of valid ID to them?
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by HeIsJesus: 9:48am On Dec 26, 2015
wisestman:
has anyone been contacted after filling, signing and sending the scanned copies of valid ID to them?

My email was not delivered to the two personal email addresses to be copied in the mail. It was only delivered for the official email. Did you experience a similar thing?
Re: Green Shift Africa West Africa Members/volunteers Recruitment by wisestman(m): 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2015
HeIsJesus:

My email was not delivered to the two personal email addresses to be copied in the mail. It was only delivered for the official email. Did you experience a similar thing?

Mine went to both emails, didn't get failed delivery on any..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teachers Recruitment For High Profile Schools In Lagos / Free Job Training &Internship Job Opportunity-Unemployed Graduates Only / Dragnet Aptitude Test Invite For Exploration And Production Company 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.