Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. (24807 Views)

Sadiya Umar Farouq: Why We Are Yet To Pay 12,000 N-Power Volunteers / Sadiya Umar Farouq: N-Power Volunteers Will Get Their Stipends Next Week / N-Power Volunteers Storm Father Mbaka's Church In Enugu, Beg For State Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by npowerng: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
As we visit States across Nigeria, we see the impact you are making in your communities as N-Power volunteers. What you do matters and brings us so much joy.
That is why it is sad when we come across volunteers who have been paid since the inception of the programme and have hardly worked at their Primary Place of Assignment.
PAYMENT ON HOLD
Below is a list of N-Power volunteers whose payments have been put on hold because they have not been/hardly been to their Place of Primary Assignment. Subsequent lists will also be posted.
N-Power is a full time volunteer job. Treat it with all the seriousness it deserves.
#NPowerNG

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
OK...
lalasticlala oya come here

Igbos always Representing....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't want to mention any name but there's one guy I know that has not reported to his office for over 60 days now grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by DGranite(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wahala dey

Plan gone wrong for some peeps

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by daewoorazer(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2017

It's very wrong, pledging to serve in a capacity yet run from the very job.

We denounce such acts..

reporting for...

#zanga

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:
As we visit States across Nigeria, we see the impact you are making in your communities as N-Power volunteers. What you do matters and brings us so much joy.
That is why it is sad when we come across volunteers who have been paid since the inception of the programme and have hardly worked at their Primary Place of Assignment.
PAYMENT ON HOLD
Below is a list of N-Power volunteers whose payments have been put on hold because they have not been/hardly been to their Place of Primary Assignment. Subsequent lists will also be posted.
N-Power is a full time volunteer job. Treat it with all the seriousness it deserves.
#NPowerNG
why not ask them to refund the stipends they've already collected??

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Missabigail234: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
How about those that I've been reporting to their ppa regularly and still unpaid? Pls let's be fair in our doings.. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Emmyloaded: 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Full List Of NPower Volunteers Whose Payments Are On Hold | N-Powe Device Delivery Update
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Raintaker(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol
abokiss and Igbos on d prowl.

3 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by npowerng: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Missabigail234:
How about those that I've been reporting to their ppa regularly and still unpaid? Pls let's be fair in our doings.. Thanks

We are working very hard to resolve all payment issues . As for payment issue it won't happen in this 2017 programme that's why we are taking drastic measures to make this possible .

1 Like

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am pretty sure most of them are N-teach.

1 Like

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by FESTAC101: 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

We are working very hard to resolve all payment issues . As for payment issue it won't happen in this 2017 programme that's why we are taking drastic measures to make this possible .

Thank you your response to this question, however I want to ask

If someone's profile reads verified and she is yet to receive a single stipend since inception, is there a guarantee that she will be paid this July as she has been reporting to duty and incurring expenses since the commencement of the scheme?

Your prompt and honest reply would be highly appreciated.

If you want me to go send my details in confidence, I will do so.

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by ignis: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Missabigail234:
What are you now insinuating?
Brain fall on you.

2 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Shadeadu: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:
PAYMENT ON HOLD
#NPowerNG
Have been going to my place of primary assignment since February yet no pay cos of account issues now have been trying to change my account details , no change effected ,no payment.
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by npowerng: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
FESTAC101:

Thank you your response to this question, however I want to ask

If someone's profile reads verified and she is yet to receive a single stipend since inception, is there a guarantee that she will be paid this July as she has been reporting to duty and incurring expenses since the commencement of the scheme?

Your prompt and honest reply would be highly appreciated.

If you want me to go send my details in confidence, I will do so.

Do you know. If she had made this complain before now .
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think we need this N-power team to visit #AsoRock and release a similar list thereafter

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by morounkeji18(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra piple na dem dominate absentee list

3 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by imam07: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
lofty900:
I don't want to mention any name but there's one guy I know that has not reported to his office for over 60 days now grin
mention the name and u be promoted to federal permanent staff.whastle blowing.
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
@npowerng can I opt out if I get a new government job?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Missabigail234: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
ignis:

What are you now insinuating?
Brain fall on you.
What is talking? Pls my comment is not directed to you.... You've been noticed, itk
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Thisis2raw(m): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
All I see is igbo names

5 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Sanchez01: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thisis2raw:
All I see is igbo names
I saw this coming.

A quick social media check would tell you most of those people have a primary source of income. The thing with Nigerians is sheer greed and corruption. I think the FG should start planning on prosecuting those who see the scheme as an avenue to making quick money.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na my name i dey see sooo? shocked shocked
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by malware: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thisis2raw:
All I see is igbo names

Na dem dey dominate every law breaking list.

5 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sanchez01:

I saw this coming.

A quick social media check would tell you most of those people have a primary source of income. The thing with Nigerians is sheer greed and corruption. I think the FG should start planning on prosecuting those who see the scheme as an avenue to making quick money.

You must be very pained you aint receiving same money
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by san316(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Interesting. I want to blow whistle on some ppl. How much is 5% of 30k?

calculating...

I think I'll pass. Not worth it.
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by SIGE(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Histrings08(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Haaaa
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by MrHandsome2013: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
i need job urgently...am tired of being idle....abeg
Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by jamace(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chei, Nigerians sef. Everything na greed. Haba! You have a job already yet you are claiming unemployed and collecting govt money, thereby depriving genuine jobless Nigerians the opportunity to benefit. Do you believe in God/Allah at all?
Shame.

4 Likes

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Sanchez01: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
hammer2010:

You must be very pained you aint receiving same money
Funny. A meagre #30k when I barely touch my salary? You must be high on God knows what.

Besides, why on God's earth should I be pained? Why?

1 Like

Re: List Of N-power Volunteers Whose Payments Have Been Put On Hold. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol... Why would people register in a program and not turn up? Bikonu what is this? You just want to stay in your house and be collecting money?

Who did this to us?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stay In Nigeria Or Relocate To New Zealand For Job / Thank God! I Have Just Been Offered An Appointment / FG Increases Number Of N-power Beneficiaries From 500,000 To 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.