Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) (4762 Views)

I Finally Caught The "MOD That Loves To BAN". (see His Pics) / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by bigboyo: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Abeg I can't Laugh alone...

Re: What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by ProfRoland(m): 3:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
Lol ..were en dey wen d person dey thief d neck
Re: What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
Boring rubbish!
Re: What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by lilmax(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
No sense in this
Re: What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by Feranmicharles(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
lilmax:
No sense in this
check again,and you'd find sense in my post grin
Re: What Happens When You Finally Caught The Nigga That Stole Your Neck (photo) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
misssclassy:
Boring rubbish!

the op's sense of humour is sour...

(1) (Reply)

Farty Gabry History / Iq Test- Pure Logic / Jangilova Epo Motor Nursery Rhyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.