Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

[tutorial]webdesignes,developers And Consultants,your Help Is Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [tutorial]webdesignes,developers And Consultants,your Help Is Needed. (545 Views)

What's With Web Developers And The Word "We"? / Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? / Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[tutorial]webdesignes,developers And Consultants,your Help Is Needed. by engrjeff: 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi,my name is selly jeffery,am 17yrs of age,an aspirant for comp.sci into uniport.i want to learn more about scripting because i have a vision of creating a download portal.i have knowledge of html,css and little/basic knowledge of javascript.i also want to lear php and mysql..please i need your help,i know am not the only one in need of it,help me archieve my dreams.so help with basic tutorials here or links to where you consider best to learn frm,and if these is any other language i can use.paste,i beg of u
Re: [tutorial]webdesignes,developers And Consultants,your Help Is Needed. by FRInteractives: 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hot!!! A Admin/moderator Is Needed [Volunteer] / FREE EBOOK: How To Create A Powerful Business Plan For Your Blog / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.