Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos (28302 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Mark Zuckerberg Shares Photos Of Him Running Around The World Including Lagos. / Mark Zuckerberg Meets With Nigerian Developers - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by RoyalMail: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2016
These are some live pictures from Mark's town meeting happening live in the city of Lagos... More pictures later..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/08/live-pictures-from-mark-zuckerbergs.html

3 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by RoyalMail: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by chemicalDisease: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2016
IS HE SHARING MONEY. IS HE AWARE THAT WE HAVE A DULLARD A A PRESIDENT.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by RoyalMail: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2016
I have seen Uche Pedro of Bella Naija, I am yet to see Oga Seun Osewa of nairaland angry angry

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by fergieboy: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
If I hear say seun attend .. cheesy

That one don sign say him no go come out from ota

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by handysuzy(f): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
It was a very interesting seminar. I watched live on Facebook. I learnt a lot. Except that Mark really did not dwell much on the issue of Naira to dollar rate raised by one of the participants. We still pay for FB Ads at 400/$ niyen.

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ok, I am imagining how those developers would be feeling - like after meeting Chairman. grin
There would be huge difference among invitees among non-invitees : some would be like, you know, we met with Mark at that session. grin
Others would be like really...but is that necessary? wink
I dont think so. We need to catch up guys. wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by salabscholar01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
seun, go there now or we riot... angry

What's the point sef? none of my business tongue

5 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by NameChecker: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
If I discover that Seun ended up not meeting with Mark (With Photo Evidence)
I will . . .

cc: Lalasticlala

17 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by truthspeaks: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Hope he leaves 9ja frm Lagos n not bother abt going to meet d president so dat he is not infected wit buhari's dullardiosis. Nice 1 Mark

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Cooladex(m): 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Very insightful!
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by PrinceAbinibi: 1:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
There was the Oni phase, now is the time of Zuckerberg, wiya washing grin
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by wizkidblogger(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Cool
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by onome324(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
C
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by godfreyakpoguma(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY.
IS HE AWARE THAT WE HAVE A DULLARD A A PRESIDENT.
lol, so funny

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Sunnycliff(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Mark Remains a challenge to Nigeria youths on self development and focus and not political bickering and gangsterism

13 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Bsc(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is great.... Hope someon like
J J Omojuwa dont ask him stupid and provoking questions he asked GEJ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by VisitorsCanteen(m): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Nice guy
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Dailynaij: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Ah go turn mark zuckerberg one day...... check me on http://www.dailynaij.com
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Francon(f): 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
An average person will dress all corporate until you realize that they work for those Ogas with casual wear. lipsrsealed

Mark well done. Your attitude is worth emulating.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by mn09abk: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2016
Where is aunty Linda...if she cant come she should send her whitenicious sister to represent her
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Businessideas: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
RoyalMail:
I have seen Uche Pedro of Bella Naija, I am yet to see Oga Seun Osewa of nairaland angry angry

Lalasticlala
He doesn't have to be there physically. There was a live streaming of it and everyone interested in the address watched it all over the world. Seun Osewa is our abinini and own techie of inestimable value.

9 Likes

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by jhorjhor: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
K
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by ddippset(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY.
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehheehhehehehehheehhddhheehdhrhddhdhddhdeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheehehegeheheehegsgegeegeheheheheheheheheheheehhehehehehehehebehehehehebeheheheheheheheheheehheehhehehehehehehebshdbeebsbhehehehhehehehehehehshehehehehehshdhhsshhsheheheheheheehe. You've got a great sense of humour. Were you born with it? Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2016
Wow! I can see Estharfabian behind the stage. Err...I can't really see her, but her ears are transmitting.......

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by kingofthejungle(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
I fit do hello world why e nr invite me

1 Like

Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by SuperBlack: 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
How much is he dashing them.
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by mpowa(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by Memphis357(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
Oga Seun dey there?
Re: Zuckerberg Meets With Developers And Entrepreneurs In Lagos by gen2briz(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2016
chemicalDisease:
IS HE SHARING MONEY.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Rss News Feeds / It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / Somtoo Okoye Buys N3m Lexus ES330 For His Mother, Puts Her On Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.