Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter (845 Views)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son / Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy / Woman Cuts Off Neigbour’s Ear With Table Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by missKiffy(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
An Ikeja Magistrates’ Court on Friday sentenced a 25-year-old unemployed man, Ogboru Godspower, to 14 years imprisonment for defiling a 13-year-old daughter of his neighbour. The Chief Magistrate, Mr Tajudeen Elias, sentenced Godspower after he pleaded guilty to the offence.

“The accused is hereby sentenced to 14 years imprisonment to serve as deterrent to others and to reform him to be a law abiding citizen,” he said. The convict was arraigned on Aug. 14 on a one-count charge of defilement.
The convict, lives at 30, Egbin Sand filled Ijede, Ikorodu in Lagos. The prosecutor, Jimah Iseghede, had told the court that the offence was committed on Aug. 8 at Godspower’s residence.

Iseghede said that the victim was going to take her bath when the accused waylaid her, removed her towel and defiled her.
“It was a neighbour who saw the accused in the act that alerted the whole house,’’ he said. The prosecutor said that the offence contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/man-25-jailed-14-years-for-defiling-neigbours-daughter/
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2015
cool Please tell me its not another akpu-eating chest-beating flat head. I don't know why they enjoy committing crime in the region of amala-eating sophisticates.
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by dejavski(m): 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
Again?
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by dejavski(m): 6:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Please tell me its not another akpu-eating chest-beating flat head. I don't know why they enjoy committing crime in the region of amala-eating sophisticates.

Does Ogboru sound igbo to you? He's from Delta south Urhobo precisely angry angry
I think you are obsessed with the igbos
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:

Does Ogboru sound igbo to you? He's from Delta south Urhobo precisely angry angry

Obse-ginni? Are you an amala-eater or a flat head?
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:

Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by respect80(m): 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
This is injustice!
It wasn't the man who committed the offence na
No be im dick

There is God oooo... Continue

Congratulations on your jail term sha
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by dejavski(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Am a pupuru eater angry you're uncomfortable with that
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by MISSNORA(f): 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
What is happening to my lagos? Rape is now the order of the day
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:

Am a pupuru eater angry you're uncomfortable with that

no wonder - so they didn't teach you question mark in school, kwa?
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by dejavski(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

no wonder - so they didn't teach you question mark in school, kwa?

You this Afonja's descendant what is your problem? angry
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:

You this Afonja's descendant what is your problem? angry

Again identify yourself: Are you an amala-eating sophisticate OR an akpu-eating chest-beating flat head?
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by dejavski(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
IamAtribalist:

Again identify yourself: Are you an amala-eating sophisticate OR an akpu-eating chest-beating flat head?
U wan pay me money ni? angry
Re: Man, 25, Jailed 14 Years For Defiling Neigbour’s Daughter by IamAtribalist: 6:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
dejavski:

U wan pay me money ni? angry

I wan yab you finish now - you never code? Chai you slow.

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre!!! Man Cuts Wife's Ear With Pliers In Domestic Violence (Photos) / Scam Alert! (screen Shots) / Robber Shoots Female Student In The Eye For Screaming ‘Jesus’ (Gtaphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.