Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son (14585 Views)

Zambian Man Kills Wife's Lover On Their Bed & Shows Up At Police Station / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed / Man, 25, Docked For Allegedly Raping Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Islie: 8:28am On Jan 12, 2016
By Marie-Therese Nanlong

Jos— A 25-year-old man, Sohnan Sunday, of Wase Local Government Area of Plateau State, has confessed to killing his wife’s lover, one Garba Vondung, who he said impregnated his wife twice and aborted both pregnancies.

When the suspect was paraded by the Plateau State Police command in Jos for culpable homicide yesterday, he said he killed Vondung in self-defense when he met the deceased and his wife, Chanchit Sohnan “making love in her room.”

Narrating the incident, Sunday said: “I have three children with my wife, but she was going out with Garba. I asked him to stay away from my wife but he refused. To my knowledge, she had aborted twice for him.

‘Family supported her’
“I reported the illicit affair to my wife’s family, but they told me I should understand that she is an orphan who needed assistance. My wife left me since May last year to her father’s house, but I was going there to see her.

“One day in December last year, I went to the house to beg her to return to my house and I met my wife and her lover making love. Immediately they saw me, the man stood up and took a knife in the room but I overpowered him, collected the knife and stabbed him.

“When my wife saw him bleeding, she raised alarm and neighbours came with sticks and started beating me. I managed to run away and reported the matter at the Police Station in Langtang, but they referred me to Wase where I was arrested.”

Paraded alongside Sohnan by the State Commissioner of Police, Adekunle Oladunjoye, were one Ishaya Mafwahai of Mbar village in Bokkos Local Government Area, who allegedly poisoned his four years old son; and 21-year-old Salome Samuel of Shonong village in Riyom Local Government, who threw her new born baby through a window.

While Mafwahai said he was “hypnotized,” Salome said she did not kill her baby but gave birth to a dead child and had to dispose of the corpse in that manner.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/man-25-kills-wifes-lover-another-poisons-4-yr-old-son/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by StefanSalvatore: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2016
U should av jst let ur wife be since u 2 r no longer 2geda but u didn't, now u' ve taken a lyf which u definitely have 2 pay d price for.

As 4 d guy dat was hypnotized u were jst bn silly, d luv u av 4 ur son is suppose 2 overcome any form of hypnotizm

D wan wey throw her baby dat wan na 4 yaba left dem suppose lock her while on her straight jacket

4 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Babprosper20(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2016
Women been causing problem since 0.0001 century

The man sha...I reserve my comment
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Chanchit: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg no be me o!

So the guy needed to be told he has no wife again?! Someone left your house, return to her fathers house and you are fighting her lover?! That guy is a psycho. Anyway, since the lover is now dead, the psycho would be going to jail, so Chanchit can get another fvcker.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by menix(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2016
The wife must ve PhD in fuckery to ve messed up with the husband's brain to still go beg a wife who have aborted two for another man...

Nwanne I ve nothing to say because we re in the season of Uwa Mmebi...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by pyyxxaro: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2016
Don't even know what to say

Abeg make una nor vex cry

I have running stomach embarassed
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by ijustdey: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2016
he should have divorce his wife

he should have known that his wife is a hole(prostitute) for having two abortion for a strange man......

5 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by looseweight: 9:40am On Jan 12, 2016
Na money matter oooo
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by kaywiluv(f): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2016
embarassed
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by iteleaye(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2016
Good job
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by sukkot: 9:41am On Jan 12, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Mutuwa(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
angry
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by ultrazone(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Wicked world
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by spartacuz: 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
Lol, to*o sha
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Johnnoo(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2016
shocked

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Sasuwa(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by goldiam(f): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
our husbands have gone mad again''

5 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Pavore9: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
Sheer madness.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by dadebayo1(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
K
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by youngberry001(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
shuuuuu shocked
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by AMPLIFY: 9:43am On Jan 12, 2016
sAd
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by BIGTinfotech: 9:44am On Jan 12, 2016
My goodness. Sometimes I think a lady should be able to discern a man's tendency to be cruel.

You can't always be high on cheap drugs, alcohol, depressed and not be mentally unstable. Yet for some weird reasons, some women would still call it 'falling in love'....like seriously...gerrarahia.

There's no justification for murder, except in self defence. And you've got to Have a good story, otherwise you'd rot in jail.

Just saying.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Jackrich: 9:45am On Jan 12, 2016
pyyxxaro:
Don't even know what to say

Abeg make una nor vex cry

I have running stomach embarassed
Smh
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2016
we are in a wicked world.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by WETCUNT: 9:47am On Jan 12, 2016
THAT IS WHY MOST MEN GO FOR OLOSHOS OR MASTURBATE!! IF RUN AFTER WOMEN AND YOU DONT HAVE MONEY NA G go punish you...I PREFER TO HAVE MONEY AND POWER THAN TO HAVE WOMEN...ASK KING SOLOMON... HE WILL NOW END IN JAIL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE AND THE OTHER WIFE SNATCHER WILL NOW HAVE TO TELL GOD HOW HE DIED ALL BECAUSE OF ONE SMELLY P**SSY

2 Likes

Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by andysnoopy(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2016
Eiiiyaaaa
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by mrwonlasewonie: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2016
Nkan nmbe tongue
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by josite: 9:52am On Jan 12, 2016
the lesson here is,leave a woman who is entangled alone.for not leaving a wife who may or not be a true wife to a guy who believed she is his wife,the idiot is dead while many very single girls he could enjoy in millions still exist in his vicinity.and the bible says it,that he who engages in adultery plays with fire.may u receive sense in jesus name and me too.
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by pretydiva(f): 9:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Very terrible
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by Jacko01: 9:59am On Jan 12, 2016
Eyah see ur life.... Ur wife get mind cheat on u..... Hello hw can u stil call dat ur wife upon u know say she abort two times two times..... Now ur a murderer...... Ul go to jail.... Tell me as u saw d man wit ur wife u fo run fo ur dear life and knw say ur marriage don end
Re: Man, 25, Kills Wife’s Lover; Another Poisons 4-yr-old Son by masseratti: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2016
Police should stop this act of parading suspects because they are poor,no police commissioner will dare parade a rich man,the man has claimed self defence it's left to his lawyers to prove it,is parading him showing that police are working? Or is it the effort of the police that led to his arrest? This act should stop please.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnappers Kill Babcock University Law Professor, Olomojobi / Abia State University Students Gang-rape Girl! / Osun: Four Suspects Arrested For Killing Petrol Station Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.