Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) (2818 Views)

Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / 6 Categories Of Mobile Network Customers. Where Do You Belong? / List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
The telecommunication industry contributes over 10% of Nigeria GDP and has been a major employer of labour in both the formal and informal sector of the Nigerian economy.

According to the Nigeria communication commission (NCC), the tele density of Nigeria has exceeded 85% and active mobile subscription has grown to over 140 million. Mobile network operators are polling all the stops to hold sway in the telecommunication market in Nigeria which is the biggest in the African continent.

To this end, operators are investing billions of dollars in new Tele infrastructure in order to improve their services and to reach the underserved region of the country. This competitive landscape is putting pressure on the operators who accordingly have embarked on marketing campaign which include expensive commercial ad, artist endorsement (brand ambassadors), promo and so on. They have also in recent times brought down call and data rates so as to lure more subscribers.

The question is which of the mobile operators have the fairest share of all the ideals of mobile communication in the country?

The criteria for this poll will be based on the ones submitted by respondents to the premium Rating site and as worked upon by PRT experts. The criteria are:

Quality of service
Best tariff charges
Most innovative
Best internet services
Most “freebies”

BRIEF BREAK DOWN OF CRITERIA

Quality of service:- Quality of service as a criteria covers areas such as: network reliabilities (call set up success rate, drop call rate, call completed rates and traffic channel congestion), network coverage, customer care services and any other relevant services

Best tariff charge:- Here we consider network that has comparatively the cheapest call rate in terms of calls within the same network, calls to other network and international calls.

Most innovative:- which network provider is most innovative in terms of being the first to introduce an innovation product, embracing new technology, adopting new method of marketing, etc. in fact who are the pace setters in the industry.

Best internet services provider:- It has been shown in various research that over 40% of Nigerians are online. little wonder why most responders rooted for this criteria as one of the ideals for the best mobile services providers. The question remains: which of the numerous mobile network providers does it best when it comes to internet services. Here we consider the internet network reliability, cost of data/bundles and data speed.

Most “freebies”:- It was not surprising when we noticed that a lot of our respondents rooted for freebies because Nigeria like most countries love freebies aka Awof. in this regard, which network provider is champion at that

RULES FOR VOTING

You may vote in the following format: criteria/name of mobile operator or any intelligible way.

Example if you feel mobile operator A has the best quality of service then you may simply vote thus:
Quality of Services/A. voting on more criteria you may vote as:

Quality of services/A
Best tariff charges/C
Most innovative/ D
best internet service provider/ B
Most freebies/E

After voting you may go ahead to state reasons to support your choices

Each vote is worth three points and you may vote for at most three mobile network in each category with the first choice network having three points, the second having two points and the third having one point. Any additional vote will not be considered.

Typical example; Quality of Service/A/ B/C. this vote means network A have the best quality of service followed by B and then by C. hence network A ,B and C would have 3, 2 and 1 points respectively.

From time to time you will be updated with a league table showing the standing of the mobile network against each criteria.

this poll will last for two weeks.

As premium Ratings model, this polls is simultaneously taking place in other social networks platform to allow for larger sample. at the end of these polls, the final result is collated from these social networks in addition with the one on our site to have the premium final results. the mobile network that emerges tops in this challenge becomes our Nigerian Most Outstanding mobile Network 2015

source http://premiumratings.org/prt-timeline/best-mobile-network-nigeria-contest/

2 Likes

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by madridguy(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
YELLOW.
EVERYWHERE YOU GO
MTN FOR LIFE.
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Whizpeter(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
MTN in all criteria...
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Glo

rule ur world!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by king406(m): 6:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
MTN Nigeria. not because it has the best services or anything ruled our by OP, but because its the only network i have 'INSIDE' my house. Etisalat has the fastest internet speed in my area but a mystery that has been happening for the past 3years in my house is that, ETISALAT, GLO AND AIRTEL dont come 'INSIDE' my house, their service stops immediately my phone passes through the main door entrance to my house. Only MTN comes into my house. This is not happening to my neighbours so i only use my ETISALAT line outside my house because of the internet speed. Ive spoken to the networks customer care for assistance nd complain but none of them seem to understand the problem. It is a mystery. Thank you for MTN!

2 Likes

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Wackyrichy(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'll go with mtn, i'll have gone with etisalat, but everything about them is just expensive... Imagine them telling me too buy 50mb of data for 500 naira... I just laugh, delete message.
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Joshkid(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
best internet service/B
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 11, 2015
Telstra network here its awesome.

Not those poo called network in Nigeria
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
Op ur post is confusing, but from what I understood.

MTN

Quality of services/C
Best tariff charges/A
Most innovative/B
best internet service provider/ B
Most freebies/B

Etisalat

Quality of services/A
Best tariff charges/D
Most innovative/B
best internet service provider/A
Most freebies/B

2 Likes

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by sorextee(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
It's a lie.. 500mb for 1k..

Wackyrichy:
I'll go with mtn, i'll have gone with etisalat, but everything about them is just expensive... Imagine them telling me too buy 50mb of data for 500 naira... I just laugh, delete message.
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by sorextee(m): 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Etisalat all the way. Followed by Globacom.. though ive never browsed with mtn nd Airtel..
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by willian10: 10:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
NITEL grin grin
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by kocin: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Quality of services/MTN
Best tariff charges/Etisalat
Most innovative/Etisalat
best internet service provider/Etisalat
Most freebies/Etisalat

infact etibaba wins in almost everything ranging from best tariff charges to freebies (if I recharge 200 I get 400, double bonus). its only on network coverage that mtn has edge over them. etisalat is also fast for browsing

4 Likes

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Wackyrichy(m): 7:49am On Sep 12, 2015
sorextee:
It's a lie.. 500mb for 1k..

go and make your researches before you start calling me a lier... I never said 1k for 500mb, i said 5h for 50mb
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2015
kp em c'm
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by okooloyun1(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Etisalat all the way
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by calddon(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
king406:
MTN Nigeria. not because it has the best services or anything ruled our by OP, but because its the only network i have 'INSIDE' my house. Etisalat has the fastest internet speed in my area but a mystery that has been happening for the past 3years in my house is that, ETISALAT, GLO AND AIRTEL dont come 'INSIDE' my house, their service stops immediately my phone passes through the main door entrance to my house. Only MTN comes into my house. This is not happening to my neighbours so i only use my ETISALAT line outside my house because of the internet speed. Ive spoken to the networks customer care for assistance nd complain but none of them seem to understand the problem. It is a mystery. Thank you for MTN!
Was your house built by a south African, abi ur landlord from South?

1 Like

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Fundango: 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
let me ask my neighbours first.grin
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by callydon(m): 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
Etisalat all d way, apart from on cheats matter. . . . For all ur tech stuffs check out my signature.
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by simplistical: 9:26am On Sep 13, 2015
Quality of service for me I give it to glo I find them very reliable, cheap tariff charges I give to airtel, internet connection and fast browsing etisalat my number one, awoof still leave it for etisalat

1 Like

Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2015
kp em c'm
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
critics:
kp em c'm
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 7:27am On Sep 15, 2015
kp it on
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by don4u: 7:53am On Sep 15, 2015
Airtel in all ramification
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
critics:
kp it on
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by dejol88: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2015
glo fastest in unilag
quote me any where
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Glowstone(m): 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
I think it depends on area, here Etisalat rules follow by mtn ,airtel is shitty, worst network, if you mistakenly subscribe it, Sorry your subscription will expire n you wouldn't use an half "
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
1 MTN NG

2 GLO NG

3 AIRTEL NG

4 ETISALAT NG

JUST AS I ARRANGED IT......
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Michael109(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
I prefer aitel as the best. Follow by mtn
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Fundango: 7:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
orange. grin
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by critics: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
kp em c'm
Re: Best Mobile Network In Nigeria Contest( Join Poll Now) by Lindx93(f): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Globacom is the best. used to be a fan of mtn but when I came into light I realised I missed out alot. Glo for lyf...Nw I can rule my world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Seen The Samsung Galaxy S7 Mini? / Please Which Good Phone Can I Get For #16.000 To #18.000 / System Update For Tecno W4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.