Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms (6005 Views)

Uba Invitation For Aptitude Test / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Hi great ppl of Nairaland , I got this SMS this evening to come for aptitude test on Monday being 14th September 2015.

please great ppl this will be the first official test I am writing since passing out from NYSC on 2nd July 2015.
I really do not want to miss this opportunity as time and age is counting on me seriously. I beg well meaning Nigerians to help me with nature of questions to expect and possibly past questions and answer. my mail is zierawdgnomic@gmail.com

Here is the copy of the mail:
Hi, you are invited for an aptitude test @ UBA PLC, UBA House 57 Marina on 14/09/15
@10 am , pls come with CV , Passport, Original credentials, Birth record & copies are required . Ask For Remi/ Emmanuel on arrival.

Thank You great People and may God reward every single effort u may contribute to make me excel. Bless your heart. I have joy I will make it.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Musharraf: 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
Best of luck
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Musharraf:
Best of luck
thanks
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by bowale21(f): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
Enter UBA and search button on the blank space after log out side,you will see info from ppl that have done b4.It will be normal numerical,verbal reasoning, comprehension e.t.c
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by lawalolak: 7:28pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nothing like past questions. Just go through ss 1 math(first to fifth topics)and practice some passages for English, also be time conscious.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
amazing you all have been. God bless u ppl
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Nielbaba(m): 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Its basic maths and english and few logical reasoning .50questions in all for 60min. D english part u have some reading passages like 5 but just one question frm each passage, d best u can do wit dat s to read d question den lokk fr d answer in the passage not to waste ur time.all u need to qualify is scoring above 50% which you will know immediately after ur 1hr xpires .u will automatically be logged out , with a message on ur screen "u are successful " or d otherwise
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nielbaba:
Its basic maths and english and few logical reasoning .50questions in all for 60min. D english part u have some reading passages like 5 but just one question frm each passage, d best u can do wit dat s to read d question den lokk fr d answer in the passage not to waste ur time.all u need to qualify is scoring above 50% which you will know immediately after ur 1hr xpires .u will automatically be logged out , with a message on ur screen "u are successful " or d otherwise
thanks a million. so its going to be CBT ? wow that's awesome. please I need information on the nature of the maths and logical question
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 3:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Nielbaba:
Bro can I skip the question to the nxt incase I don't know the answer to the one in front of me? thanks
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by damilola87(f): 7:22am On Sep 12, 2015
zieraw2005:
Hi great ppl of Nairaland , I got this SMS this evening to come for aptitude test on Monday being 14th September 2015.

please great ppl this will be the first official test I am writing since passing out from NYSC on 2nd July 2015.
I really do not want to miss this opportunity as time and age is counting on me seriously. I beg well meaning Nigerians to help me with nature of questions to expect and possibly past questions and answer. my mail is zierawdgnomic@gmail.com

Hi, you are invited for an aptitude test @ UBA PLC, UBA House 57 Marina on 14/09/15
@10 am , pls come with CV , Passport, Original credentials, Birth record & copies are required . Ask For Remi/ Emmanuel on arrival.

Thank You great People and may God reward every single effort u may contribute to make me excel. Bless your heart. I have joy I will make it.
.how did u apply
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 7:56am On Sep 12, 2015
damilola87:

.how did u apply
Dear I tried two methods. 1: I went to their head office at Marina claiming I have engagement with one of HR guys. I was asked to mention name, but I said I have forgotten, they wanted me to state my mission and I claimed its personal. but on entering the office, I was directed to their call center agents , their I spoke with one lady and said I should give that she send it to HR when d come down. I did so and begged her for number but she declined to give me.
2: I met a friend in one of their branches who collected my CV and told me he will try and send it to dispatcher . so I can't say which of the methods worked. but in all that was wat I did.

1 Like

Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by aweezy001: 8:22am On Sep 12, 2015
zieraw2005:

Dear I tried two methods. 1: I went to their head office at Marina claiming I have engagement with one of HR guys. I was asked to mention name, but I said I have forgotten, they wanted me to state my mission and I claimed its personal. but on entering the office, I was directed to their call center agents , their I spoke with one lady and said I should give that she send it to HR when d come down. I did so and begged her for number but she declined to give me.
2: I met a friend in one of their branches who collected my CV and told me he will try and send it to dispatcher . so I can't say which of the methods worked. but in all that was wat I did.
You are actually lucky sir wink
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by jazinogold(m): 8:43am On Sep 12, 2015
shay dem dy gatecrash dis test? wink wink wink

just asking....my friend is thinking of doing so!
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2015
aweezy001:

You are actually lucky sir wink
yes ooo. I pray God sees me through to pass the test. I wish you well in ur endeavours too
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Paschal001: 11:03am On Sep 12, 2015
Abeg, person fit gatecrash ?
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by ajasa4link: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
U can't gate crash the test, they already have a list of people invited, and on the list is ur password which u will use in logging in on d computer. So even if u gate crash and rough ur way in, u will still be turned back since no password has been generated for u beforehand.
As for the type of questions they set, left to me i think its quite easy compared to others i've written. The English part comprises of antonyms and synonyms few comprehension, while the maths part is basic maths like standard form, (u gats to remember primary school/jss 1 days where u shift ur zeros forward or backwards and not forgetting to raise the power of 10.), ratio, one question or two on interpretation of a bar chat, and some other simple basic maths sha. Note: no calculator is allowed so u must remember how u do little calculations wayback in that small private school u attend that year. ... lol.
The critical reasoning is not much dere, u can easily reason the answers out if u have full concentration.

As for timing, if u are used to writing tests less conducive conditions, then u will definitely finish before time. I finished mine with 20mins still left on my system and yet i was successful. Just carry ur head go dere and u will ace the test. Goodluck
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 4:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
ajasa4link:
U can't gate crash the test, they already have a list of people invited, and on the list is ur password which u will use in logging in on d computer. So even if u gate crash and rough ur way in, u will still be turned back since no password has been generated for u beforehand.
As for the type of questions they set, left to me i think its quite easy compared to others i've written. The English part comprises of antonyms and synonyms few comprehension, while the maths part is basic maths like standard form, (u gats to remember primary school/jss 1 days where u shift ur zeros forward or backwards and not forgetting to raise the power of 10.), ratio, one question or two on interpretation of a bar chat, and some other simple basic maths sha. Note: no calculator is allowed so u must remember how u do little calculations wayback in that small private school u attend that year. ... lol.
The critical reasoning is not much dere, u can easily reason the answers out if u have full concentration.

As for timing, if u are used to writing tests less conducive conditions, then u will definitely finish before time. I finished mine with 20mins still left on my system and yet i was successful. Just carry ur head go dere and u will ace the test. Goodluck
you are amazing Dear. thanks
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by ajasa4link: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
For those asking how he got d invite, just walk up to the uba headquarters with ur cv. When u get to the gate, look for something convincing to tell the gatemen apart from cv submission being the main purpose u are there else, u will be turned back and told to go and submit online. (I told them i wanted to see a broker on the 5th floor).
Once u are in, walk up to the reception and submit ur cv, they will definitely call u for test if u meet their requirements
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Nielbaba(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2015
damilola87:

.how did u apply
send ur cv to oluremi.jacob@ubagroup.com
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Nielbaba:
send ur cv to oluremi.jacob@ubagroup.com
I can't guarantee this one. please read the msg above to see how I applied
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by aweezy001: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
zieraw2005:

yes ooo. I pray God sees me through to pass the test. I wish you well in ur endeavours too

Amen ,Thanks boss!
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 10:17am On Sep 14, 2015
Finally the exam date is here and as at the time of posting this message, I am rightly seated inside UBA House 57 Marina Lagos. Hope to come back here to brief you on how it went. stay tuned all.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
So the test came and gone. I made it to the next level of UBA recruitment exercise . thanks to all that gave me insight abt the nature of the exam. I must tell u I saw upto 10 questions posted above in exam. guess what? I didn't wait a second on them. e.g. is 0.00048 in standard form. many related questions and all. God bless Nairaland and nairalanders . will upload few more questions here soon . so ppl aspiring to write could work on them who knows , they might be lucky!
The time was enough as I finished 17 minutes before the final time. I proofread everything and had 10 minutes left from 60 minutes given. I thank you all for advice and support.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by ajasa4link: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
zieraw2005:
So the test came and gone. I made it to the next level of UBA recruitment exercise . thanks to all that gave me insight abt the nature of the exam. I must tell u I saw upto 10 questions posted above in exam. guess what? I didn't wait a second on them. e.g. is 0.00048 in standard form. many related questions and all. God bless Nairaland and nairalanders . will upload few more questions here soon . so ppl aspiring to write could work on them who knows , they might be lucky!
The time was enough as I finished 17 minutes before the final time. I proofread everything and had 10 minutes left from 60 minutes given. I thank you all for advice and support.
I told u na... The test is quite easy, wish u success in d next stage. Me i don port, already have an offer elsewhere in my field and still expecting another better one before the end of the month. So make una flex uba well
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
ajasa4link:

I told u na... The test is quite easy, wish u success in d next stage. Me i don port, already have an offer elsewhere in my field and still expecting another better one before the end of the month. So make una flex uba well
Bro, please, what interview questions were you asked? Am having one soonest.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
ajasa4link:

yes bro you did. thanks anyway, pls what will the next phase of interview look like? and what are the necessary things I expect. How many stage do I have left?
thanks so very much for your kind response
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by Darayola(m): 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
zieraw2005:

Pls, what qualification did you use? HND or BSC?
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by anguskorrupt: 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please nairalanders, I got an sms from uba and the message didn't come in completly and the problem is that I dnt know how long it takes for them to call for the second stage or if the sms was surpose to be for the interview. Cos I did my test on friday last week. Please I need help asap.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by ajasa4link: 4:30am On Sep 15, 2015
zieraw2005:

yes bro you did. thanks anyway, pls what will the next phase of interview look like? and what are the necessary things I expect. How many stage do I have left?
thanks so very much for your kind response
I think its 3 sets of interview, two interviews may be conducted the same day while the third will be conducted by an executive director. Its after d 3rd one u will get invite for training school.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2015
anguskorrupt:
Please nairalanders, I got an sms from uba and the message didn't come in completly and the problem is that I dnt know how long it takes for them to call for the second stage or if the sms was surpose to be for the interview. Cos I did my test on friday last week. Please I need help asap.
where do u stay? if its in Logos pls go to 57 Marina VI and meet any of the human resources person to explain ur sms
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by zieraw2005(m): 6:59am On Sep 15, 2015
Darayola:

Pls, what qualification did you use? HND or BSC?
BSc .. I think this time is mainly for degree holders. cos I saw all degrees while trying to feel my form for n the test day.
Re: UBA Invitation For Aptitude Test On 14 Who Else Got This Sms by AMDEX5(m): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2015
zieraw2005:

I can't guarantee this one. please read the msg above to see how I applied
Pls, which floor is there human resources. Intend submitting my CV.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragnet Test invitation / Corona Virus Facts- Types Of People That Can't Contact Corona Virus / Fidelity Bank Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.