Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 (1404 Views)

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 by bongolistik(m): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Today we are jamming together the newly launched Innjoo Fire Plus and the newly launched Tecno Camon C8.

Do you know that these two devices are very similar in specs and in price?

below are the 3 major differences between the Innjoo Fire Plus and Tecno Camon C8

· The first noticeable difference is in their processors and GPU; while the Innjoo Fire Plus features 1.4GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 chipset and Mali-450 GPU type, the Tecno Camon C8 on the other hand comes with 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT673 and Mali-T720 GPU.

· Secondly is in their RAM and external expandable MicroSD slot; here the Innjoo Fire Plus spots 2GB RAM with expandable MicroSD slot to the tune of 128GB, while the Tecno Camon C8 comes with 1GB RAM and MicroSD slot to the tune of 64GB.

· Then the last major difference can be seen in their battery capacity; Innjoo Fire Plus is packed with 3600mAh battery capacity whereas the Tecno Camon C8 on the other hand has packs a 3000mAh battery

Even at that, don't forget that Tecno devices are very strong

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/09/innjoo-fire-plus-vs-tecno-camon-c8.html
Re: Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 by Andking: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2015
I'm currently using MA c8 with a 64gb.... And I'm sure it can take a 128gb
Re: Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 by bongolistik(m): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Andking:
I'm currently using MA c8 with a 64gb.... And I'm sure it can take a 128gb
it was a mistake, it can't take up to 128, but handles 64 very well

1 Like

Re: Compare Innjoo Fire Plus With Tecno Camon C8 by Olasco93: 2:48am On Sep 12, 2015
@Andking, please how much did you buy the Tecno C8?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! Poor Samsung Customer Service is Killing / Android 6.0 Update Officially Out For Note 2 User / Help!!!!! My Infinix Hot Note Pro Can't Browse After Rooting It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.