Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,463 members, 7,850,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC (402 Views)

Davido To Retire From Music At Age 30 / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / #TAPChallenge: Daddy Freeze Challenges Davido To Help Someone Out Of Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is no longer news that “dami duro” crooner Adeleke David popularly known as Davido graduated with Second class honours in Music from Babcock University, Ilishan- Remo, Ogun State five months ago.
But news reaching us has it that the HKN Boss, Davido is set to join the November batch of the compulsory National Youth Service.
Many fans would have thought the music crooner would opt out and defer the service year due to his busy schedules and travels, but he has confirmed that he will not be exempting himself from service and will be joining his colleagues in November.
“Of course I am going for service. I will be joining the November batch,” he said

Source; http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/davido-to-join-november-batch-of-nysc/

Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
It is normal for every nigerian graduate.
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by Aallyshegzee144(f): 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
I need Samsung S4,can u drop your number so we talk better.
Re: Davido To Join November Batch Of NYSC by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Aallyshegzee144:
I need Samsung S4,can u drop your number so we talk better.
You don't have to attempt to derail the topic undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Spotted With Martin Luther King III / Waje Stuns For Ragheb Alama Concert / See What A Fan Of Davido Did To Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.