Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed (1705 Views)

Interswitch Integration Help! / Php Programmer For Shopping Cart / Urgent : Shopping Cart Builder Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by temi2004: 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2009
I'm looking for a programmer who has experience (required) in integrating the Interswitch or GT Bank payment APIs with a well known shopping cart like OsCommerce or CubeCart or Zen Cart etc.

Anyone done this?
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by webstar(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2009
aiight, what do u want exactly from there ? I don't get it
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by temi2004: 7:01pm On Apr 08, 2009
Sorry but I'm not sure how much explanatory I can be, but that really is what I'm looking for, someone who can integrate the Interswitch or GT Bank Payment APIs with a well known shopping cart system like osCommerce.
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by goldincome(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2009
Hit me on my phone: 08037184179 lets discuss and I will get it done for you.
more info: http://www.netxpertsolutions.com
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by temi2004: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2009
nice one.
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by olucoins: 9:23am On Apr 21, 2009
hi temmy, i need your assistance, i want to train as atm machine engineer and i dont know how to go about it,please doyou have any relaible company, where i can be get the training and get fixed, becuase i think the job sgould be secure through companie, for security purpose.
i shall be looking forward to your reply. thanks a lot in anticipation.olu
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by olucoins: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2009
hi web, i need your assistance, i want to train as atm machine engineer and i dont know how to go about it,please doyou have any relaible company, where i can be get the training and get fixed, becuase i think the job sgould be secure through companie, for security purpose.
i shall be looking forward to your reply. thanks a lot in anticipation.olu
Re: Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed by fagburu: 1:18am On Jul 29, 2012
@temi2004 were you able to find a company which could help you with the Integration?
I know a company who have done this successfully (i.e integrate OSCommerce shopping cart with Interswitch)
This site they built is based on OSCommerce and Interswitch processes the payments on the site: cabledigit.com
Link to the company is in the footer area of the site.

(1) (Reply)

Need Info On Sms Short Code Providers & Terms / Bookshop Management Software / Java Programmer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.