Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Interswitch Integration Help! - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Interswitch Integration Help! (5466 Views)

Bulksms Integration / Interswitch Introduces Affordable Payment Gateway For SMEs (quickteller) / Interswitch Integration With Well Known Shopping Cart Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interswitch Integration Help! by jeoma: 5:12pm On May 22, 2009
Hi all,

I am in the process of integrating interswitch/web pay with my website. We are going through the necessary applications with GTB.

Has anybody else has already gone through this.

Specifically my web developer wants to know how complex the integration will be to an oscommerce web site.

Do you know if they have developed an interswitch "contribution" or module to allow integration to an oscommerce cart??

I am looking for this information now so i will not get any surprises at the next stage of the process.

thanks in advance for any insight into this matter.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by goldincome(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2009
Hello,

You can integrate interswitch/GTB webpay to OsCommerce.
All you need is the API which interswitch will give and you go ahead to integrate it to oscommerce using the process of other payment gateway already integrated on Oscommerce.

If you have any problem, let me know, call 08037184179
visit my site: www.netxpertsolutions.com
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by jeoma: 12:37pm On May 26, 2009
Thanks to you both for your advise.

Ejohj2ee the quote is more than we are willing to pay for what you say is an hours work. That said good luck with your operations and endeavours.

goldincome - the website you have provided i cannot access as my "proxyAV has detected a virus" in it. I'm not sure what that means. If you could provide a new link hopefully i can access your services.

Regards.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by jeoma: 12:48pm On May 26, 2009
enohj2ee i found and looked at your website before i responded to your message.

NP. If at a later stage we require your services we will be in touch.

Regards,
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by goldincome(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2009
Hello Jeoma,

There is no virus in my website. It is javascript and it is only avast antivirus that use to detect some javascript as a virus.
Turn of your antivirus and u can view my site: www.netxpertsolutions.com.

However if you send me an email: info@netxpertsolutions.com, I will be able to get back to you or u can call 08037184179.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by Afam(m): 11:31am On May 27, 2009
goldincome:

Hello Jeoma,

There is no virus in my website. It is javascript and it is only avast antivirus that use to detect some javascript as a virus.

However if you send me an email: info@netxpertsolutions.com, I will be able to get back to you or u can call 08037184179.

I use AVG Professional edition and it reported the same Virus issue. Browser used - Chrome

I guess you need to try to figure out the exact problem and tackle it once and for all instead of making excuses for the error. I have javascripts on some of my sites and non of these errors come up.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by dawizkid: 3:19pm On May 27, 2009
I suppose u might have found a solution now, but incase u have not, i have a friend that can help, and the price would be subsidize, cos goin directely to interswitch is more xpensive. contact:www.softcomng.com (not the same as the guy above), you find all the contacts you need there!Cheers! gudluck
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by izzau(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2009
halo !! has any body got an idea of how to intergrate virtualmart (in joomla) with interswitch ?
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by Nobody: 3:04am On May 29, 2009
i got the html iframe/inf message too.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by Tolubi: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2009
;d
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by lojik(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
goldincome:

Hello Jeoma,

I use chrome too and no antivirus, yet your site reported a malware. i think you shd check it out.
It repoted this msg:

Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
The website at www.netxpertsolutions.com contains elements from the site internetcountercheck.com, which appears to host malware - software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that contains malware can infect your computer.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by AnthonyAk(m): 4:25am On Apr 10, 2010
izzau:

halo !! has any body got an idea of how to intergrate virtualmart (in joomla) with interswitch ?

Did you find the solution to this?
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by goldincome(m): 10:28pm On Apr 10, 2010
Interswitch has an API, but you need to know how to integrate it to joomla.
You can walk into any interswitch partner Banks like GTB,Zenith and get subscribed.
If you need help to integrate to joomla, contact me: 08037184179
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by mrph: 6:54am On Nov 28, 2010
Possible to integrate with Magento open-source e-commerce system ? I am in the process of deploying an online shop in Nigeria using magento and need the payment system
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by goldincome(m): 8:23am On Nov 29, 2010
mrph:

Possible to integrate with Magento open-source e-commerce system ? I am in the process of deploying an online shop in Nigeria using magento and need the payment system

Yes it is possible to integrate it into Magento ecommerce system. You can contact me for more info on: 08037184179.
It can be integrate into any website or web application.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by fagburu: 1:15am On Jul 29, 2012
I know a company who have done this successfully (i.e integrate OSCommerce shopping cart with Interswitch)
This site they built is based on OSCommerce and Interswitch processes the payments on the site: cabledigit.com
Link to the company is in the footer area of the site.
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by diranfbi(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Interswitch/gtpay integration

Get an interswitch/gtpay online payment gateway integrated on your website.

We do online payment integration on custom websites and all major CMS’ including:

wordpress, Joomla

Magento, Opencart

Oscommerce, dupral

Your website must be live or at on a test environment that can be accessed over the
internet. We can also help develop your website to meet international standards and requirements.

Follow this link and complete the form:
http://e-magin.com/interswitchgtpay-integration
Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by javadoctor(m): 4:36am On Sep 26, 2013
Why wld anyone want to integrate interswitch into their web platform @this age. Interswitch's payment gateway cost' roughly 150 to obtain an Oauth token from their api,this is done before using d servce. Through the test of time,hasn't been efficient, u can try a direct payment gateway which is more bank specific like zenith pay, or other carding options like eTranzact or Mastercard,speaking of master card,their payment gateway for local transaction wuz introduced a couple of months back,u can GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡gle on that but the service is not also free. Fidelity bank I heard offers a free payment gateway api . So if I were u I wld be considering dumping 150k on verve cards.

1 Like

Re: Interswitch Integration Help! by javadoctor(m): 4:37am On Sep 26, 2013
Why wld anyone want to integrate interswitch into their web platform @this age. Interswitch's payment gateway cost' roughly 150 to obtain an Oauth token from their api,this is done before using d servce. Through the test of time,hasn't been efficient, u can try a direct payment gateway which is more bank specific like zenith pay, or other carding options like eTranzact or Mastercard,speaking of master card,their payment gateway for local transaction wuz introduced a couple of months back,u can GƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡gle on that but the service is not also free. Fidelity bank I heard offers a free payment gateway api . So if I were u I wldnt consider dumping 150k on verve cards.

(1) (Reply)

Result Processing And Checking Portal For Both Nursery, Primary, Secondary sch. / Thin Client Cyber Cafe Timer With Laptop Timer / Nigerian Bulk Email List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.