Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Awww: Frank Edoho Wrote His Wife A Lovely Hand Written Letter For Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww: Frank Edoho Wrote His Wife A Lovely Hand Written Letter For Her Birthday (446 Views)

Frank Edoho Earned N156 Million On 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' / Frank Edoho Dropped As Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Host / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awww: Frank Edoho Wrote His Wife A Lovely Hand Written Letter For Her Birthday by tosmoniyi7: 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
When you love your wife, you will do things that most people will view as not needed to make her smile ::: Frank’s wife Sandra Onyenucheya added a year to her age on the 9th of September and the T.V personality took to his social media handle to share the love letter he sent to her on her birthday just to show love. Read the letter below:

‘I write this with a lot of joy... with a smile that five years ago, you came into my life… ‘On this occasion of your birthday, I count the reasons I think you are the most wonderful woman on this planet... Your hardworking, resilience, your support and your ability to hold your home. I think the quality that enthralls me most about you is your love... ‘I always wished for a woman that meets my needs, takes care of my home, be with me through times of trouble... But God decided to smile and give me five times what I asked.

On seeing the letter, Sandra responded thus:...

To read on and view picture, click on this link:
http://www.tosmoniyi.com/2015/09/awww-frank-edoho-writes-wife-hand.html

(1) (Reply)

Cherubim And Seraphim Honours Don Jazzy With Award / Omawumi Makes First Post-baby Appearance On Stage / This New Song "Talk And Do" By Kcee Is Making Nigerians Move Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.