Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. (910 Views)

How To Easily Fund Your Facebook Advert Without Getting Frustrated / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! / Frustrated About Making Money Online? Come Here And Learn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by jurist21(m): 10:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Help please had made several bids and no one is giving me a chance, please help all freelancers here, how can I attract the jobs?. how do I as well start earning, and when I start, how do I transfer such funds.
Thanks I await your response and look forward to your support. Nairaland family...
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by naijacutee(f): 9:53am On Sep 12, 2015
Hi,

Just keep bidding and be persistent. If possible, enrich our profile with examples of jobs you have completed for clients outside the site.

Most of the new (good) freelancers I know bid ridiculously lower than others, with a very good pitch - just to get the business (and they state this) and build their feedback until they can charge higher prices. All it takes is one or 2 clients, and they start coming. When I hired my php programmer on Odesk, he had no feedback but was able to understand the job and assured me he could complete it in a set time. His charges were the lowest in the range and he had passed all of the site verification tests with flying colours. I gave him 2 jobs and have been unable to hire him since as he's been so busy. Keep at it, and you'll get clients.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by bedfordng(m): 1:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
jurist21:
Help please had made several bids and no one is giving me a chance, please help all freelancers here, how can I attract the jobs?. how do I as well start earning, and when I start, how do I transfer such funds.
Thanks I await your response and look forward to your support. Nairaland family...
its a gradual process. You may want to try fiverr. You don't have to bid on fiverr.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by funsho75(m): 3:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
bedfordng:
its a gradual process. You may want to try fiverr. You don't have to bid on fiverr.
how do people get job on fiverr.
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by jurist21(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=bedfordng post=37936260]its a gradual process. You may want to try fiverr. You don't have to bid on fiverr.[
Whhats fiver all about sir?
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by jurist21(m): 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2015
funsho75:

what's fiver all about sir?
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by jurist21(m): 6:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
naijacutee:
Hi,

Just keep bidding and be persistent. If possible, enrich our profile with examples of jobs you have completed for clients outside the site.

Most of the new (good) freelancers I know bid ridiculously lower than others, with a very good pitch - just to get the business (and they state this) and build their feedback until they can charge higher prices. All it takes is one or 2 clients, and they start coming. When I hired my php programmer on Odesk, he had no feedback but was able to understand the job and assured me he could complete it in a set time. His charges were the lowest in the range and he had passed all of the site verification tests with flying colours. I gave him 2 jobs and have been unable to hire him since as he's been so busy. Keep at it, and you'll get clients.
a very big thank you am very grateful, I will adhere to your advice
Once more thank you again
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by funsho75(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2015
jurist21:
what's fiver all about sir?
ask the boss.. they will put you.

1 Like

Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by pragidso: 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
There's a thread on freelancing by Lady writer, read it through u will know what to do
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 13, 2015
It is very essential that you build and complete your profile first and very well ...... it starts from there!

Do that and also make sure that when ever you bid, you don't just place the bid but have a relevant proposal written to your employer. Mind U, do a lot of it... my little advice!
Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by bedfordng(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=jurist21 post=37943445][/quote]its about selling what you can do.just visit the site and browse through it to see what other people are selling

1 Like

Re: Help Please Am A Fresh Freelancer Getting Frustrated. by bedfordng(m): 3:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
funsho75:

you list what you know how to do. You list it on fiverr, then promote or wait for buyers

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Buy Stuffs On Ebay And Ship Them To Nigeria / Importing Equipment From China / Breaking: Venezuela Stops Importing Nigerian Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.