Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,438 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Those Writing The National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria,dec Exam - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Those Writing The National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria,dec Exam (661 Views)

Please What Are The Career Options For Those Writing PLAB / Enquiries: Chartered Institute Of Personnel Management [CIPM] Membership / Mis-representation Of Marketing (jobs)and Sales (jobs) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Those Writing The National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria,dec Exam by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 12, 2015
Please if you have written the exam before kindly give us tips on what to expect. And if you're planning on writing,come in and lets prepare for the exam together.

Creating Values
Re: Those Writing The National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria,dec Exam by aluko1010: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
I really want to write. Pls can anyone tell me how to register online.
Re: Those Writing The National Institute Of Marketing Of Nigeria,dec Exam by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
aluko1010:
I really want to write. Pls can anyone tell me how to register online.

You can check their site for info..
www.nimn.com.ng

Are you a marketing graduate?

(1) (Reply)

Sap Online Training - India, Usa, Uk, Canada, Australia / Igbo Man Makes History In The US / Message To My Dear Nigerian Youths...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.