Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight (7301 Views)

Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / How To Gain Weight And How To Get Big In The Gym / Help! I Sweat A Lot And Uncontrollably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by akins56(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello nairalanders, i really need your help, am a 19years old 400L student, i have a very lean stature(body) and its becoming very embarrassing, have been trying all my possible best to be fat or gain much weight for a very long time now, infact since i was 14 years old, have ate all kinds of food consistently, all to no obvious results! Have searched Google for tips on how to get fat and i did adopt the results i obtained from my researchs as best as i could yet all na wash!, some people advised that i eat a lot of junk foods and i did for a long time, still yet, i still dry nani!, some suggests that consistent consumption of beans would do the magic, i did consume beans against my wish almost everyday, all na still lie!, now a friend advise i use a drug he described as 'mawu mawu' but i have my reservations concerning such, so i jettisoned that idea. So nairalanders what tips can you guys recommend that 'll make me really fat! Am as lean and dry like a stick. Help a brother please.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by ATMC(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
Oh...chai. #exhales
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
try chocolate and sleep more.
from your cloth you will know change as arrived.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by Miracle4Sure: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
kiss
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Becoming embarrassing? Like yourself the way you are jarre.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by kowema(f): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
akins56:
Hello nairalanders, i really need your help, am a 19years old 400L student, i have a very lean stature(body) and its becoming very embarrassing, have been trying all my possible best to be fat or gain much weight for a very long time now, infact since i was 14 years old, have ate all kinds of food consistently, all to no obvious results! Have searched Google for tips on how to get fat and i did adopt the results i obtained from my researchs as best as i could yet all na wash!, some people advised that i eat a lot of junk foods and i did for a long time, still yet, i still dry nani!, some suggests that consistent consumption of beans would do the magic, i did consume beans against my wish almost everyday, all na still lie!, now a friend advise i use a drug he described as 'mawu mawu' but i have my reservations concerning such, so i jettisoned that idea. So nairalanders what tips can you guys recommend that 'll make me really fat! Am as lean and dry like a stick. Help a brother please.
. Lol, Human wants are really insatchiable. Now beans actually aids weight loss not weight gain because of the high fiber content. To gain weight u need foods rich in calories especially cabohydrates and usually processed ones e.g, garri, rice, flour,snacks,yam, beverages. The idea is theses high cabohydrate food burn to sugar and glucose in the body and if the body doesn't use it up, it stores up as fat. To heighten the process, eat late night foods, eat and sleep and watch ur self blow.

NB: high fiber foods like whole grains, vegetables and fruits help in weight loss not gain so minimize dem

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by ibkgab001: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2015
When do many people are trying so hard to safe money for clean 9 and waist trainers ... Here is my brother begging for fat anyway God will help us all with all our thoughts Amin
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by akins56(m): 12:48pm On Sep 12, 2015
kowema:
. Lol, Human wants are really insatchiable. Now beans actually aids weight loss not weight gain because of the high fiber content. To gain weight u need foods rich in calories especially cabohydrates and usually processed ones e.g, garri, rice, flour,snacks,yam, beverages. The idea is theses high cabohydrate food burn to sugar and glucose in the body and if the body doesn't use it up, it stores up as fat. To heighten the process, eat late night foods, eat and sleep and watch ur self blow.

NB: high fiber foods like whole grains, vegetables and fruits help in weight loss not gain so minimize dem
Thanks for your suggestions, but i do eat alot of those foods u listed above, just that i do sleep late but i don't usually eat at late hours.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
Most times it has to do with ur DNA, how u wired! But u can add little weight by doubling the amount of food u eat (u can do this by eating more frequently or by eating double ur ration) and by lifting weight. Eat cheat foods like chocolate, short bread cookies, cake and soy milk everyday. It can be expensive sha. But u wouldn't be bigger than u re suppose to.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by kowema(f): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2015
akins56:
Thanks for your suggestions, but i do eat alot of those foods u listed above, just that i do sleep late but i don't usually eat at late hours.

Eat and sleep, don't burn it
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by akins56(m): 12:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
afolag:
try chocolate and sleep more.
from your cloth you will know change as arrived.
i hate stuffs that are too sweet, but i think i'll have to start eating chocolates! Thanks anyway.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by henribj(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
ok this is what you need to do, you have to eat 3 small packs of indomie noodles(indomie noodles o, not chicki chicki,etc) with 2 fried eggs everyday, the indomie should contain pepper o. drink peak liquid milk every morning with cereals, eat point and kill fish every evening with at least 2 bottles of beer(not stout o).
I guarantee you within 1 month you will start seeing results.
the only downside of this is that when you get to your early 30s and above you will start wanting to slim down.
we slim guys really do not know what we are benefiting from being slim, nearly everybody envy's us, not to talk about the gurls the way they eye us and wish to be slim and have the flat stomach we have .... hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 1:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Love yourself the way you are. So many people are dying to be in shoes. Rather than focusing on your outward appearance, focus more on developing your inner content including your confidence and self esteem because they will last your life time. Moreover this weight you are craving for might begin rushing in later in life.
Re: Help! I Want To Gain A Lot Of Weight by EternalTruth: 1:39am On Feb 08, 2017
henribj:
ok this is what you need to do, you have to eat 3 small packs of indomie noodles(indomie noodles o, not chicki chicki,etc) with 2 fried eggs everyday, the indomie should contain pepper o. drink peak liquid milk every morning with cereals, eat point and kill fish every evening with at least 2 bottles of beer(not stout o).
I guarantee you within 1 month you will start seeing results.
the only downside of this is that when you get to your early 30s and above you will start wanting to slim down.
we slim guys really do not know what we are benefiting from being slim, nearly everybody envy's us, not to talk about the gurls the way they eye us and wish to be slim and have the flat stomach we have .... hehehehe grin
best advice..

I used to weigh 60kg but as soon as I bought indomie super pack in a carton an one crate of egg.. I fried the egg with 3 packs of indomie and ate it very late and slept off without burning it just as miss kowema advised..

Within two weeks my cheeks became bloated and NY weight propelled up to 75.

Eating late at night especially high carb foods and garri really helps in weight gain.
Just that in this Dullard buhari era everybody don slim finish due to hardship and high costs of food items.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Problem of Fake Drugs in Nigeria / Itching Boby: Doctors In The House Pls Help! / Benefits Of Eating Apple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.