Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388556 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
Amazon Promo Checkout available @ #300/$
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC
we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 3**/usd

I also buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd...
Ebay checkouts available, payment on taobao and other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 56/rmb Bulk buyer. Chinese website checkout rate is different.

Call/Whatsapp...0..7..0.. 60...72..76...72
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by crownson(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2018
Good work you are doing ,brother.

victor101:
Hello Guys!

Call me Victor.

Yes, am a freelancer with Elance.com and Upwork.com willing to help the best I can.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by tosinjay(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2018
$3,000 payoneer needed at nice rate,

holla me on whatsapp if you got
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:48am On May 19, 2018
Bring all your Payoneer and Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal...................

Tested & Trusted smiley
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd
Ebay checkouts available 350-365/$
, payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.

Call/Whatsapp...0..70.. 60..7..27..6..72.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by easysunny(m): 10:22am On May 21, 2018
Pls I need advice
My account was suspended since last year even after I have made one sales. I've tried several times to convince them to lift the suspension but to no avail. It's still suspended since May, 2017 and I don't know what to do again to lift the suspension.
What should I do? Can I create another account, probably using another email and get approved?
Pls need good advice.
Note: it's a Nigerian account.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by stagger: 1:54pm On May 21, 2018
Those with experience in business plan writing should contact me on dankrabb at gmail dot com with samples of their previous work. Meanwhile, those who applied for writing positions will be contacted tomorrow with their test.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jidav99(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2018
I am a business plan writer and likewise I write articles as well, contact 08065679153 and my mail. .. adegokeolajidedavid@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2018
I need an experienced writer for a large project. Contact me via Whatsapp 08145805499. Gmail: preciousnobel@gmail.com Thanks.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Clone2020(m): 6:07am On May 22, 2018
Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and all PayPal withdrawals @ 320/$

Only withdrawing $100 and above

All transactions are done within minutes

My contact in signature

Whatsapp link:
https:///send?phone=13472165293
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Socialbulletins: 6:20am On May 22, 2018
Friends, anyone in need of GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT can put a mail through to templates_coder@outlook.com

Wholeland Marketing provides a wide range of services; you can put forth email to any other things you want

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 100% guarantee

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 6:32am On May 22, 2018
Socialbulletins:
Friends, anyone in need of GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT can put a mail through to templates_coder@outlook.com

Wholeland Marketing provides a wide range of services; you can put forth email to any other things you want

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 100% guarantee

How much is one pls?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 8:34am On May 22, 2018
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

ZIDOHEXCHANGE

WE HAVE AVAILABLE :

>Payoneer
>Paypal
>Bitcoin
>Skrill

WE BUYING :

>Bitcoin
>Paypal
>Payoneer
>Ethereum
>Neteller and
>iTunes and Amazon Gift card
Skrill @ a good rate.
Also Fiverr,Upwork and topbuzz withdrawal
Bring all small or big amount.....
Whatsapp : +2348088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 9:10am On May 22, 2018
I need a copywriter who can start a job with me ASAP. Do contact me on 09073945144.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jidav99(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2018
oylam:
I need a copywriter who can start a job with me ASAP. Do contact me on 09073945144.
I'm a writer and interesed in working with you, 08065679153
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718 or call 08095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by smokers: 4:40pm On May 23, 2018
good day house I just received a prompt from upwork that I need to undergo video verification unfortunately I used my sis details for the account. and there z no how I can do the verification. is there anyway I can skip this security verification
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Fidelmalek(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
smokers:
good day house I just received a prompt from upwork that I need to undergo video verification unfortunately I used my sis details for the account. and there z no how I can do the verification. is there anyway I can skip this security verification
use your sister's face for the verification na.
Or is your sister late(Nature forbid)
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by smokers: 5:36pm On May 23, 2018
Fidelmalek:
use your sister's face for the verification na.
Or is your sister late(Nature forbid)

thanks I have contacted her to help me do the verification.

any idea which question they can ask her
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2018
Many people have been sending me messages lately that I should share my Grammarly Premium Account with them. I have always done so FOR FREE in the past. But the problem is that most people I share my details with often compromise my accounts, sharing my password with other freelancers.

As such, I have decided to share my PREMIUM Grammarly Details for just N300/day ($1/day) for anyone who needs my Grammarly for urgent tasks. To say it another way, I will share my password and username with the user for 24 hours after which I will change the details.

If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, feel free to PM.

Disclaimer: I'm not doing this mainly for the purpose of making money but to help those who need PREMIUM Grammarly for urgent tasks.

Regards

Topsquino

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On May 24, 2018
Bring all Fiverr Paypal withdrawals & Payoneer at sweet rates

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by chrome001: 5:52pm On May 24, 2018
Hi Guys.

I need 2 excellent writers to join my writing team. I am not looking for a regular writer, I need people that write in a fresh, fun and conversational manner. If you meet up with the following, then shoot me a mail at teeykush@yahoo.com ASAP.

1. You have an excellent command of the English language and can write with great pizzazz.
2. You are able to meet up with deadlines.
3. You have a stable electricity supply.
4. You pay great attention to details and can follow a job brief to the T.
5. You produce non-plagiarized content.
6. You are willing to take a 100 words test.
7. You've attached your best sample to your application mail.

Pay ranges from 2 to 2.5 to 3 naira per word. Looking forward to your applications!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2018
Bring all Fiverr Paypal withdrawals & Payoneer at sweet rates

Contact me on whatsapp for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 7:38pm On May 24, 2018
If you have reviews for sale, com to my whatsapp, I dont discriminate, Whether your account is china or sudan come... whether you are a Buyer, seller or even observer just come.

abeg before u come. Remember say na Buhari period we da.. your price should be God fearing
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Socialbulletins: 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
preciousnobel:

How much is one pls?

#2500 + free edu mail bonus
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mojeed4(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
Seo article writer needed urgently. Need to optimize some articles to some set of keywords
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Damitism: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
mojeed4:
Seo article writer needed urgently. Need to optimize some articles to some set of keywords

Can I help?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by mojeed4(m): 10:09pm On May 25, 2018
Damitism:

Can I help?

Go ahead to beep me up on whatsapp
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Chigojude: 12:57am On May 26, 2018
Hi guys, I've been on fiverr for awhile and I'm not getting clients to my gigs ......i need help with mentoring on how the marketing goes? I'm an Architect by profession and i need to make small bar from fiverr. 2018 is already halfway gone
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by emaculate99: 2:45am On May 26, 2018
Amazon card needed
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by daveo1(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2018
Janeyinspires:

Hola daveo1,
Have you tried out the suggestion made by Chrome001 on profile rejection?

You can quote that for me to see, or come on my Whatsapp (number on profile) let's talk about it
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 12:14pm On May 28, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND /PAYPAL@YOUR RATE

..... INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.