Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388474 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by haywhylord: 8:51am On Jun 17, 2018
Hello guys, please who has withdrew from freelancer to Payoneer before?
How do you go about it?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teamb: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2018
STILL BUYING FIVERR FUND/PAYPAL@YOUR RATE @YOUR RATE........

INSTANT FUNDING

https:///send?phone=2348095451718

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 10:31am On Jun 17, 2018
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd
Ebay checkouts available 350-365/$
, payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0..7....0.. 6...0..7..2..7..6..7..2.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by lexxyrule(m): 11:20am On Jun 17, 2018
haywhylord:
Hello guys, please who has withdrew from freelancer to Payoneer before?

How do you go about it?

I have. Whatsapp me for details and screenshots of how To go about it. 080six208five481
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by itzLanreY: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
Penboy:

Don't you have payoneer? The charges on local banks will be unbearable.

Which niche did you register in? I think writing is already saturated.

I don't have payoneer. I registered in writing niche. Unfortunately I have deactivated the account because I wasn't sure If I would be able to withdraw with different names.

But now, I created another account with the same info as the one I deactivated except the name. (the other account name was an English name while this one am processing is a native name)

It seems that they approve English names from Nigeria and not any native name.
#sad.
please guys...help me out
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Ajibolatao(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Misterdhee1:
Would love to write for you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Icecream4U(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2018
EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal.

Bring it all to us. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp hotdealz on: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by hotdealz(m): 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2018
Nice
Icecream4U:
EXCHANGE RATE : 325 to $1 for paypal withdrawal.

Bring it all to us. No limit. Instant payment.

Provide your Freelancer, fiverr, Elancer etc... Email address associated with your Account and we will receive your funds and credit you in Naira swiftly within minutes.

Whatsapp hotdealz on: https:///send?phone=2348149935773
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FunnyDude(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
itzLanreY:
hello...I just approved on upwork freelancing platform (Nigerian account). So this evening, I proceed to choose payment options, I clicked on local bank, and a form popped out for me to fill.
This is where the issue is, the name on my upwork account is not the same with my local bank account name.
My question is this, In the future Won't there will be any problem with that.. or should I just set up another payment method. Thanks in advance for your contributions.
Why don't register another payoneer account using your upwork name. You can no dull yourself
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2018
Bring all your fiverr/upwork/freelancer/Ogads/Godday/domain sale withdrawals

Reliable and fast exchanger
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by charzyh2: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2018
Article Writers needed for a sport website.
I have a project that is about creating contents on a sport site. It is dedicated to the NFL 2018 season (American Football). I need writers for this project asap

WhatsApp/ Call: 07033459289.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bizzynix: 7:22am On Jun 20, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Zdoh(m): 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Payoneer and Bitcoin

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceoclark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bizzynix: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2018
Let us help you withdraw from your Fiverr, Upwork accounts into paypal ($50 only for now) while you get paid in cash instantly. Contact's below.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
For Only SERIOUS SEO COPYWRITERS ONLY!! NO PLAGIARISM ALL ARTICLES MUST PASS COPYSCAPE(95%)

Articles about gambling

I'll be sending to you a zip folder with the technical task instructions. Moreover, also there would be a file with keywords which you need to use in the articles, title, and description. According to this keywords, you can search for information to create your own, unique article - not less than 95% according to the web source copyscape. Text content is indicated in the excel file which would be sent to you.

This is an ongoing project, so the length of articles are also different. Pay is N130 per every 100 words.
You must have a steady POWER (at least considerably), INTERNET, LAPTOP/COMPUTER and super talented as a SEO copywriter. I'd also love to gauge an example of similar work you've done before. If you are ready to start, I need to know how many words can you write in a day.

Contact via Whatsapp on my Signature OR sch9273[at]gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
gensteejay:

You had better be careful about writing for this guy. His main moniker is Fidelmalek and he's yet to pay me for the job I sent to him over a week ago

He was the other guy I mentioned in one of the posts I made here yesterday about Nl members that outsource jobs to writers and try to cheat/defraud them.

He gives different excuses (lies) every day.
True! Fidelmalek is a scammer o! I will show the face of the thief!

2 Likes

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aberyomi09(m): 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bring better fiverr paypal funds to my inbox to enjoy best rate, instant funding

Bring better fiverr paypal funds to my inbox to enjoy best rate, instant funding

Up to 325/$ on large funds

https:///send?phone=2348061127258
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by aberyomi09(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Neduzze5(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2018
Looking for two sports news writers

Hi everyone,

I hope this meets you well. I am looking for two sports news writers to add to my small team of writers.

Requirements:

1. You can use a phone or your laptop
2. You must be able to meet deadlines.
3. You must be able to create at least three to four articles daily.
4. Your articles must be free from plagiarism.

That's all. The posts are just roughly between 100 and 150 words.

If you are the one we are looking for, kindly shoot me an email or a Whatsapp message. My contacts are on my signature.

Gracias,
CurtWriter.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by bemagnify: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2018
aberyomi09:

abeg who can vouch for this exchanger?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Denissy(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2018
PayPal fund and Fiverr fund needed.
Click link on Signature
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by FrancisAdl(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Fiverr reviews available

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Durosure(m): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2018
Durosure:
Avoid unnecessary Transaction Charges, use our paypal invoice Payment options to receive money from clients today and save yourself another 2O% TRANSACTION CHARGE
Whatsapp me for more information on this deals...

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, FIVERR PAYPAL WITHDRAWAL, ITUNES & AMAZON gift cards AND BTC we buy at good rates. rate

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

FIVERR,UPWORK, ETC 50 - 10,000 i change AT 310-335/RMB Depends on QTY

Alipay, 1RMB - 100,000 RMB i change AT #56-58/RMB

1688, taobao Aibaba etc. 50RMB - 50,000RMB i change @ 58-60/RMB

PAYONEER FUNDs - 50 at @ 340-350/usd

I buy iTunes gift card from 10usd @200-250/usd
Ebay checkouts available 350-365/$
, payment on other Chinese websites are also available.
RMB is also available at 5*/rmb Bulk buyer.........

Call/Whatsapp...0..7....0.. 6...0..7..2..7..6..7..2.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by omosaku(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is strictly for HR- Practitioners that Value Good Information.

It is the Value that determines Relevance and Not the Certificates.

HR Metrics and Analytics Skills make an HR Practitioner more relevant in his/her organization.

https:///gD-SVAF

#HRNIGERIA #CIPMNIGERIA #HUMANRESOURCESMANAGEMENT #PERSONNELMANAGEMENT #TRAINING&DEVELOPMENT #MANAGEMENT

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oyinlola007(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2018
$700 Payoneer funds needed asap @ 330/$
I can meet you anywhere in Lagos if you want to sell all $700, transaction will be done online for anything lesser than $700

Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2348082342238&text=&source=&data=#
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
gensteejay:

You had better be careful about writing for this guy. His main moniker is Fidelmalek and he's yet to pay me for the job I sent to him over a week ago

He was the other guy I mentioned in one of the posts I made here yesterday about Nl members that outsource jobs to writers and try to cheat/defraud them.

Like I said, I will show the face of the thief.
Meet the almighty Fidelmalek who takes pleasure in scamming.
He placed an ad for writers on this forum. And I made my interest in writing for him known. He dropped the guidelines and I delivered. But he has not paid since then. Perhaps he is too busy. I advise nairalanders to tread with caution whenever FidelMalek or any of his other monikers is ready to hunt!
Dear Fidelmalek, I challenge you to refute these allegations.

Cc
Funlord, gensteejay:

1 Share

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by preciousnobel(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2018
gensteejay:

And the thing continues
FidelMalek the thief!

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2018
preciousnobel:

Cc
Funlord, gensteejay:
The thief cannot refute any accusation. He's a certified fraudster that scams different members with his multiple accounts (over 6 of them) and phone numbers on this forum.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by masterz(m): 7:57am On Jun 30, 2018
I will also advise writers not to work with Fidelmalek - true name- Fidelis Aganyi.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2018

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Igbaf: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2018
Please is there a software I can use to write business plans easily?

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.