Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,349 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. (388717 Views)

7 Must-have Qualities If You Want To Succeed In Any Online Business / 7 Ultimate Ways To Succeed In Your Online Business!!!!! / Withdraw From Fiverr, Paypal, Upwork, Freelancer, Elance, With Confidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teametwin(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Still buying PayPal funds at juicy rate
VerIfied source or not...chat me up let's talk. +2348169292390.
https:///qr/2DJ4ZIYQUBNOI1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Incips: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2021
Upwork is a great freelancing platform but if you are new you can start your freelancing career with Fiverr or freelancer .com.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by teametwin(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2021
Exchange your funds and withdrawals to Naira at juicy rate.

Bring all your ↓↓

¶ PayPal funds verified source or not( let's talk about it )

¶ Venmo

¶ Freelance withdrawals from any site

¶ Fiverr withdrawal

Do you want to receive payment for any of your service rendered? My verified PayPal account is available for use to receive payment from anywhere in the world.

Payment equivalent in naira after confirmation.

Find me here → https:///qr/2DJ4ZIYQUBNOI1
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by victor101(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2021
Help!! Help!! Help!!!

Please guys. I need help with music playlist of hot naija Jamz. If you could refer me to a DJ or mixer who has great genres of Naija hot Jamz that would be helpful as well. These should be music folders that would be useful to host an indoor party.

Reach me here or WhatsApp.

Thank you!!
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Jun 10, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, ................................................

We buy everyday.......You get your Naira within secondsss smiley

Contact me on whatsapp 08.17.051.5364 for swift deal
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Favour2587(f): 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2021
hello PayPal fund $60 dollar available for sale.

You can reach me on this number 0.8.0.3.5.4.3.7.8.8.5
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:18am On Jun 16, 2021
Favour2587:
hello PayPal fund $60 dollar available for sale.

You can reach me on this number 0.8.0.3.5.4.3.7.8.8.5
Come WhatsApp Link below
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 7:21am On Jun 16, 2021
Still buying your

* Payoneer and PayPal funds*

Come WhatsApp Link below.

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Jinoonline: 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2021
Amazon, eBay are some of the world leading online marketplace.
Amazon for example receives *4000 orders every minute* ships out *1.6 million parkages every day*.

Online orders for goods has increased to over *150%* ever since movement restrictions is being implemented in several countries around the world as a result of COVID-19.

Amazon as well as other large online marketplace are therefore recruiting remote *order completion staff* to assist with order verification and completion on various products on their website.

E-commerce_ng is a major player in the online marketplace which helps some of the big e-commerce website to complete orders.

If you're interested in working from home as an order completing agent for some *(small daily change)*, then you can join here for zero fees.

�������
https://e-commerce-ngDOTcom/index/user/register/GABTF8.html

Or if you have any questions feel free to join here:
https://chat.whatsappDOTcom/AnGaOiy78sD2IzLKS9PjVZ

DON'T FORGET TO REPLACE THE "DOT" IN THE ABOVE LINK WITH "."
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 8:01am On Jun 19, 2021

$500+ PayPal Fnf Available now.

Serious buyer only.

Use my WhatsApp Link below..

........................................,...............................................
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Otradearena: 12:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
*URGENTLY NEEDED WITH HIGH RATE*

⭕ *$20,000 PAYONEER FUNDS NEEDED*

⭕ *$15,000 ACCESS DORM FUNDS NEEDED*
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by oylam(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
Anybody got experience writing finance articles should please buzz me up. My Whatsapp number is 08131871607, so just buzz me up there. I can pay between 3 to 5 Naira depending on how good the work is.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by flexyndavis(m): 12:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Incips:
Upwork is a great freelancing platform but if you are new you can start your freelancing career with Fiverr or freelancer .com.
pls can u guide me on how to succed in fiverr. com and freelance. and were i can brush my writing skills
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by topsquino(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2021
Hello everyone.

We have a new project for writers that are interested.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

We are looking for three good writers who will write a 1000-word essay for us. The topic of the essay is "The Struggle of a misplaced generation during the age of ignorance". As the title suggests, we want you to capture the struggles of ignorant black people who migrate from their home countries (e.g. Nigeria) in Africa to the United States with the thoughts that money can be made easily in the West without putting in much effort. Most importantly, we want want the essay to be creative and funny. It would be great if you can write from the perspective of a male and a female

REWARD

N 10,000 for 1000 words. If we love your work, we will pay additional N10, 000 and start paying you N20, 000 for any 1000-word essay you write for us. Your payment is guaranteed if we love your work.

SUBMISSION
Submission of the 100-word essay closes on July 20, 2021.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles/essays before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality essay, not "average" essay. So, please don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay for poorly written content or a work that is plagiarised.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send the first 100-word to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with the first 100-word you write, we will request you to write a 1000-word article and submit Thursday.

NOTE: Please take this work seriously if you desire to be working with us. We can give you a work of up to 500, 000 naira per month by writing essays/articles of 1000-words. Trust us, the least you will get for 1000 words is N10, 000, and our deadline is super-flexible.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by surestsam(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2021
ARE YOU A FREELANCER? AND YOU ARE FINDING IT HARD TO GET ARTICLES TO REWRITE?[

I WILL GIVE YOU A DATABASE OF 90,000 ARTICLES ON DIFFERENT TOPICS. THIS ARTICLES CAN BE REWRITTEN TO BE 100% ORIGINAL.

I WILL ALSO PROVIDE A SOFTWARE THAT IS EFFECTIVE WHEN IT COMES TO REWRITING ARTICLES.

I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU ACCESS TO PIA VPN WITH 2YEARS VALIDITY, THE BEST PAID VPN

PAY #2000 ONLY
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by SilverSnow(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2021
I recommend this exchanger...405/$ and above

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2021
I do Fiverr, Upwork or Any Online Paypal Withdrawals daily...................COME AND ENJOY OUR HIGH RATE shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

BRING ALL YOUR PAYONEER, SKRILL, BITCOIN, ETHEREUM, USDT, ................................................

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Amadi84: 2:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Is the offer still open?

topsquino:
Hello everyone.

We have a new project for writers that are interested.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

We are looking for three good writers who will write a 1000-word essay for us. The topic of the essay is "The Struggle of a misplaced generation during the age of ignorance". As the title suggests, we want you to capture the struggles of ignorant black people who migrate from their home countries (e.g. Nigeria) in Africa to the United States with the thoughts that money can be made easily in the West without putting in much effort. Most importantly, we want want the essay to be creative and funny. It would be great if you can write from the perspective of a male and a female

REWARD

N 10,000 for 1000 words. If we love your work, we will pay additional N10, 000 and start paying you N20, 000 for any 1000-word essay you write for us. Your payment is guaranteed if we love your work.

SUBMISSION
Submission of the 100-word essay closes on July 20, 2021.

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles/essays before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

NOTE: We need high-quality essay, not "average" essay. So, please don't waste your time if you cannot do this. We will not pay for poorly written content or a work that is plagiarised.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send the first 100-word to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with the first 100-word you write, we will request you to write a 1000-word article and submit Thursday.

NOTE: Please take this work seriously if you desire to be working with us. We can give you a work of up to 500, 000 naira per month by writing essays/articles of 1000-words. Trust us, the least you will get for 1000 words is N10, 000, and our deadline is super-flexible.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Penboy: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2021
Serious writers wanted for urgent work...

Send samples to vincrayun@gmail.com
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Penboy: 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
Content writers needed...
Please send samples of your past write up to Penfreelance1@gmail.com.

Thank you.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by surestsam(m): 9:05am On Oct 10, 2021
GET PREMIUM VPN WITH 2YEARS VALIDITY

GET PREMIUM VPN WITH 2YEARS VALIDITY.

This Premium VPN is the World's VPN.

1. Secured VPN Account ✅
2. Encryptd WiFi ✅
3. No traffic logs ✅
4. WireGuard®, PPTP, OpenVPN and L2TP/IPSec ✅
5. Block ads, trackers, and malware ✅
6. Multiple VPN Gateways ✅
7. Unlimited Bandwidth ✅
8. SOCKS5 Proxy Included ✅
9. 20,575+ Servers in 76 Countries including Nigeria ✅
10. Compatible on Android, Windows, MacOs, iPhone etc✅

And more....

Limited slots available

Contact me now

check signature for phone number

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sakalisis(m): 2:23am On Oct 18, 2021
I need Upwork/Fiver/Freelancer withdrawal of 130$ Urgently , i am offering veryHigh Rate
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by sakalisis(m): 10:50am On Oct 20, 2021
I need Upwork/Fiver/Freelancer withdrawal of 130$ Urgently , i am offering veryHigh Rate
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ezeknov(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Whoaaaaa!!!
.....Finally went through the whole page in three weeks.....

Oya dear younger generation let continue in this path our predessesors had left behind.......
Going to open a thread! Right away....
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ezeknov(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2021
teametwin:
Exchange your funds and withdrawals to Naira at juicy rate.

Bring all your ↓↓

¶ PayPal funds verified source or not( let's talk about it )

¶ Venmo

¶ Freelance withdrawals from any site

¶ Fiverr withdrawal

Do you want to receive payment for any of your service rendered? My verified PayPal account is available for use to receive payment from anywhere in the world.

Payment equivalent in naira after confirmation.

Find me here → https:///qr/2DJ4ZIYQUBNOI1

hwo does this exchange work?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by ezeknov(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
justi4jesu:

Hi!
have seen you most times on this thread......
How does this exchange work?
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by 3RNEST(m): 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
3RNEST:
Still buying your

* Payoneer and PayPal funds*

Come WhatsApp Link below.

If u have PayPal and payoneer funds for exchange to Naira, use my WhatsApp Link below signature.
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by Amaka430(f): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2021
Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by GuestReader88: 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
A level 1 Fiverr account (Nigerian) with 37 reviews is available for sale in the writing niche.

1 Like

Re: Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. by justi4jesu(f): 6:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
ezeknov:

Hi!
have seen you most times on this thread......
How does this exchange work?

Please contact me on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (Reply)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.