Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

13th September Doom's Day Prediction - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 13th September Doom's Day Prediction (429 Views)

"Buhari Will Bring Doom To Nigeria": Father Obimma, What Holy Spirit Told Me / Primate Ayodele Unveils His Prediction For 2016 / 6 Days To The Appearance Of Jesus Christ (13th September 2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

13th September Doom's Day Prediction by Shalomdee(f): 12:53pm On Sep 12, 2015
A lot of christian scholars who have been following Daniels prophecies, the tetrad blood moon series and the Shemitah year teachings have concluded the world as we know it may end this September, a lot of them have said this September would usher in the 7year tribulation period for the saints(New World Order), while others believe Jesus may rapture His church in order for the NWO to begin.

The year september is significant because many of the Jewish feasts take place this month including Rosh Hashana which is the Jewish New Year.
I have also found out that among many other things, Pope Francis who is said to be the last pope will be meeting with the UN this month for the first time to address them. For more of these events you should check google or check out this website www.prophecynewswatch.com

Personally, I am observing what will happen this year because I had a frightening vision that rapture occurred and I was told I had to warn others. Please be sanctified, watch and pray. Jesus may come anyday soon.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Walk In God’s Will? (12 Essentials) / The True Gospel Of The Bible / Brethren Share Your Testimonies Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.